Free WordPress Themes

Posted 8th Feb
Your WordPress freebies have arrived for February 2020! Download them now before February 29, 11:59 AEDT. Note: please do not use the “Add All Items to Cart” button. Kindly click into each item to download the items for free.
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Not showing as free?
Post is a bit sparse on information.
Don't add to basket and create account etc. Just click on the item and at the bottom of the page is a download for free button.
Don't you need a business Wordpress account to install themes? I have a premium account and it won't let me install it which is a shame.
BundelKhandi08/02/2020 01:27

Click each …Click each item...https://themeforest.net/item/unica-personal-resume-and-portfolio-theme/16987456Sign in and down load free till 3rd Mar

Shame updates aren't supported. Seems pointless?
Edited by: "superleeds27" 8th Feb
brettytopbanana08/02/2020 07:25

Don't you need a business Wordpress account to install themes? I have a …Don't you need a business Wordpress account to install themes? I have a premium account and it won't let me install it which is a shame.

These themes are free to use on Wordpress.org open source, sounds like you're referring to Wordpress.com, two different things. But yes, on Wordpress.com you will need a premium subscription to install custom themes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants