10 Comments

would like one please,
even if i dont get one,
merry xmas and thanks for being kind in the season of good will

Banned

pwetty pweez merry christmas to you also

Original Poster

ramiuk1;3855539

would like one please,even if i dont get one,merry xmas and thanks for … would like one please,even if i dont get one,merry xmas and thanks for being kind in the season of good will

Pm'ed :thumbsup:
Merry Xmas 2 u 2

may i have one please, im sure my little brother would love this until he saves up for his anual one but he doesnt know about his 360 yet..... santa hasnt arive shhhh!

Thanks, Ben

and a very merry christmas to you

Yes please mate

EDIT - Aww

Original Poster

GarlicBread-92;3855553

may i have one please, im sure my little brother would love this until he … may i have one please, im sure my little brother would love this until he saves up for his anual one but he doesnt know about his 360 yet..... santa hasnt arive shhhh! Thanks, Ben and a very merry christmas to you

Sorry,
Moneysaverraver asked first
merry xmas 2 u anyway

fair enough, i was refreshing like mad!

thanks

Banned

GarlicBread-92;3855553

may i have one please, im sure my little brother would love this until he … may i have one please, im sure my little brother would love this until he saves up for his anual one but he doesnt know about his 360 yet..... santa hasnt arive shhhh! Thanks, Ben and a very merry christmas to you

have passed it on to you as it is christmas

thankyou very much anyway rich rep given

he gets 1 month free anyways lol,it comes when u sign up for a silver account for the first time

Damn, too late!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22

See more discussions