Groups

Free Xbox 360 1 month - Finished Danny2009

Got a card right here, I'll send the code via pm.
    Best reasons why I should give it to you and i'll use a number generator to pick, only 1 post from each member will be counted.

Will pick someone at 7pm

28 Comments

just starting up on xbox live and want to join in with the fun of the xbox live community

To stop Embers from getting it. :lol

Girlfriend needs one in order to play Call of duty with me (no joking either ) PLus embers brought one for 3 months from a thread on here so he don't need it

Cos mine runs out next week and i'm skint ....lol

Embers;8381631

just starting up on xbox live and want to join in with the fun of the … just starting up on xbox live and want to join in with the fun of the xbox live community

Do you not get a months free anyway? Therefore I'll have it

Paddy_o_furniture;8381670

Do you not get a months free anyway? Therefore I'll have it

I have had my xbox account for over a year (didn't get free month) but just getting gold now as I didn't have a HDD until the USB Update.

simply to get away from her.....

Banned

Because your amazing

Embers;8381745

I have had my xbox account for over a year (didn't get free month) but … I have had my xbox account for over a year (didn't get free month) but just getting gold now as I didn't have a HDD until the USB Update.

You buy your console 2nd hand?

Paddy_o_furniture;8381765

You buy your console 2nd hand?

I got an Acarde system for £80 from littlewoods (via a HUKD post) over a year ago.

my girlfriend wants to extend her account to play cod

Embers;8381790

I got an Acarde system for £80 from littlewoods (via a HUKD post) over a … I got an Acarde system for £80 from littlewoods (via a HUKD post) over a year ago.

Don't your normally get 3 accounts with 1 month live each?

Paddy_o_furniture;8381794

Don't your normally get 3 accounts with 1 month live each?

sorry what do u mean.. I only have one xbox live account

well as you are offering it till seven and picking it randomly i would like included and it aint because i like your avatar im entering into it or even your charisma charm , wit lololol

thanks singer

ill take it ;D i haven't had live a few weeks now

i'll let you waggle my joystick ( what was that game call? track an field I was an amazing waggler!!!

I'm in. My brother's membership runs out soon, so it'll keep him from bitching at me for a few weeks

Good luck to everyone!

Im in thanks

Erm... so I can "pwn n00bs" or whatever the cool kids say.

I think I'm in time.

EDIT: Because you're the Patron Saint of Awesomeness?

SuperEd

can i have it:thumbsup: ([COLOR="Silver"]Got a PS3)[/COLOR] :-D

Original Poster

Danny2009;8381869

ill take it ;D i haven't had live a few weeks now

Sent you a pm :-D

Good job Danny, although I think he should be disqualified for posting twice ;-)

Thankyou! :thumbsup:

Embers;8381822

sorry what do u mean.. I only have one xbox live account

If you have not used your 1 month free trial you can still claim it now.

If you have had a 1 month trial already on the gamertag you have now you can still have another by Creating a new gamertag you can then have another 1 month free trial.

dontasciime;8382058

If you have not used your 1 month free trial you can still claim it … If you have not used your 1 month free trial you can still claim it now.If you have had a 1 month trial already on the gamertag you have now you can still have another by Creating a new gamertag you can then have another 1 month free trial.

How do I claim the 1 month

Because i'm still trying to get over my invisible friend not talking to me x

Embers;8382362

How do I claim the 1 month

just got to join xbox live and follow it through click I don't want gold membership it will then say you can have 1 month

youtube.com/wat…CdQ
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions