Groups

free xbox 360 cases 1xhdmi,1x non hdmi

i have 2 cases,im not allowed to sell them on here,so instad of throwing them in bin,im offering them for free,but must cover postage costs, i woudl say £5 each??

i also have 2 faceplates,1 for each one

anyone interested,i think i could post both for £7 ?

i not usre,they not heavy but not light

19 Comments

why cant you sell them

why cant you sell them

That was going to be my question too - I've got 2 faulty 360's to sell but I think I'll stick to ebay, it'll take me a week to work out the rules on this site!

Original Poster

because an xbox 360 case has no retail value,meaning u cant buy them anywhere,although a xcm case is the same but inferior quality.
    they should have value as they are great to learn case moding without screwing your own up.
    but as this site cannot see logic and has the stupidest rules 90% of time then i cant sell them.
    almost as stupid as the not being able to use CEX as a price guide for offer prices,u can only use full price brand new ones.

what faceplates are they

Original Poster

just standard faceplates,but with the pad ports at bottom missing

what colour or pattern do they have on them?, been after 1 but want a cool pattern or colour.

ukmonkey;7836501

what colour or pattern do they have on them?, been after 1 but want a … what colour or pattern do they have on them?, been after 1 but want a cool pattern or colour.

none they are plain, but you could use some plastic bonding spray paint to paint its. use some tape to mask hey presto new coloured case.

I'd be interested in the non hdmi one mate if you still have it? Possible to get some pics up?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7836811

I'd be interested in the non hdmi one mate if you still have it? Possible … I'd be interested in the non hdmi one mate if you still have it? Possible to get some pics up?

metcast, i cant be bothered putting pictures of something up im giving away,its a xbox360 case,white like every other one in the world.

Original Poster

ukmonkey;7836501

what colour or pattern do they have on them?, been after 1 but want a … what colour or pattern do they have on them?, been after 1 but want a cool pattern or colour.

check these out
    llamma.com/xbo…htm

u want a cool pattern,well best way is buy a blank case,pick the pattern and paint it dude

make stencils like this site sells,but o it free by getting pics,print and cut parts out to make silloettes and spray, its very easy
    store.mycustomxbox.com/Sea…t=2

ramiuk1;7837526

metcast, i cant be bothered putting pictures of something up im giving … metcast, i cant be bothered putting pictures of something up im giving away,its a xbox360 case,white like every other one in the world.

Is this the whole case? top and bottom?
    I can take the non-hdmi for a project :p? Should I arrange courier?
    Really generous thing to do

Original Poster

complete case,
    top,bottom main shell,grills both end,metal inside part too on the hdmi one,no metal inside on the non hdmi(makes poop all diff)
    i aint got my printer at moment so i cant print of a sheet if the courier needs one,i was just gonna post office them,it be cheaper

ramiuk1;7838527

complete case,top,bottom main shell,grills both end,metal inside part too … complete case,top,bottom main shell,grills both end,metal inside part too on the hdmi one,no metal inside on the non hdmi(makes poop all diff)i aint got my printer at moment so i cant print of a sheet if the courier needs one,i was just gonna post office them,it be cheaper

Collect+ are £3.99 and all you do is drop it off to them?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7838693

Collect+ are £3.99 and all you do is drop it off to them?

i still need to wrap it dont i?
    no label to print?

never used them before

says £4.49 on there site

ramiuk1;7838831

i still need to wrap it dont i?no label to print?never used them … i still need to wrap it dont i?no label to print?never used them beforesays £4.49 on there site

Wow they increased their price! lol.
    Used to be £3.99
    Yeah it seems you do need to print it off but I've heard most couriers can print it off for you not sure.
    Just saying it would probably be cheaper and no need to queue :thumbsup:
    Its up to you mate you doing this out of kindness

Original Poster

i price up royal mail,im at post office monday anyways

I'll take the HDMI One, how much for delivery?

ramiuk1;7841553

i price up royal mail,im at post office monday anyways

thats fine mate pm me once youve done that

Original Poster

that0nehurts;7842140

I'll take the HDMI One, how much for delivery?

im saying £5 to cover the postage and package m8

if u want it just pm me,i cant get doen for dealing in pm as im giving them away,i easily forget when i post in misc lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764430
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions