Groups

Free xbox avatar gear

Banned
    I have seen that there was a code on here to get a free BBQ prop(sp) what other free stuff is there and what are the codes.

Thanks

13 Comments

codes? what was bbq code?

sme24185;8394215

codes? what was bbq code?

9XBX9-9RCD9-9BCK9-9PRTY-9RCKZ

Original Poster Banned

anyone know the male bing T-Shirt code

Pht9p-kxr4y-bb6by-vfmpd-tht4t

PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T

why does it keep ignoring caps unless entered 2x

This is one for the ladies :lol

VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Banned

There was a free MW2 google headset thing, but it was limited to the easter weekend

dontasciime;8394304

This is one for the ladies :lolVFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

This code cannot be redeemed because the item will only fit a female avatar. Your avatar is male. You may want to share this code with a friend who has a female avatar.

Correct

Thanks for posting btw, I half expected those codes to be duff Rep for you.

Banned

DragonChris;8394652

This code cannot be redeemed because the item will only fit a female … This code cannot be redeemed because the item will only fit a female avatar. Your avatar is male. You may want to share this code with a friend who has a female avatar.Correct :pThanks for posting btw, I half expected those codes to be duff Rep for you.

You can have a girls hair but can't wear a 'female top'. Its the same just a different colour. A girl was complaining because there are hardly any avatar items for females. Who pays for these things anyway

ryman1000;8394660

You can have a girls hair but can't wear a 'female top'. Its the same … You can have a girls hair but can't wear a 'female top'. Its the same just a different colour. A girl was complaining because there are hardly any avatar items for females. Who pays for these things anyway

God knows - some people have more money than sense... That or they value their virtual life too highly. :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for t-shirt code is there any more stuff like head gear.

Banned

JohnCenaFan;8394884

Thanks for t-shirt code is there any more stuff like head gear.

There was a metro 2033 mask and as mentioned the MW2 thing. Just look at the freebies section now and then there will be something again soon i'm sure with all the new releases

any others?

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the codes will leave rep now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions