Groups

free xbox live codes

taken this from anotehr site so big shout out to pavillion..

1.First go to this link keepingittwisted.com/xbo…spx
    You should see a registration form.

2.Now you create a screen name that is the same as your email so you can get many codes. The stupid people who made the site didn't even make it check if the email is real or not. So go ahead and make a fake name. ie: [email protected]yahoo.com Submit that.

3.When it asks for the access code enter:AA4XPN3
    You can use this over and over again. Then enter the captcha and hit "Lets Play:"

4.Now if you were lucky you will get some free Microsoft points or a faceplate or game. If you get a game just enter your address and no name or email is needed. But usually youll end up with a code. You know what to do: highlight and copy it.

5.Open up notepad and paste your code.Keep this text file!

6.Navigate back two pages to the registration in step 1. Enter your info again but this time with a number. ie:faker1, [email protected]yahoo.com. Use the same password to make it easier!

7.Keep going and collect the codes in your text file.

Note:
    Each code is for 48 hours of Xbox 360 Live
    Gameplay

If you do win a prize that they need to send to you (game or faceplate) then I think you need to live in the states as you have to enter your state and zipcode

he says he spent an hour and got 50 codes giving him 100 days..

not tried it as dont use xbox live but may be of use to others...

6 Comments

Codes don't seem to work.

Just done a test with 2 x codes, but they get the following error.

Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is … Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is valid for a different site. Please try a different code.

This has been posted a while back and the codes should work fine. I think they are valid till 2009 sometime

Ah that would be why I saw people selling like 1 years worth of 48 hour codes for like £3

These codes are US only by the way. They don't work for UK Live accounts

I had A few not working from there then got one that did! so be persistant

macpaul;1453970

These codes are US only by the way. They don't work for UK Live accounts … These codes are US only by the way. They don't work for UK Live accounts

Strange how they worked on my UK account.

By the way these arent the full xbox live.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions