Groups
    EXPIRED

Free Xbox Live Gold trial codes - please help yourself

I had no idea where to post this so apologies if not in the right place. I have built up a number of Xbox Live Gold trial codes which I don't need. Please help yourself, perhaps post if one used. Hopefully they are still valid. Cheers.

2 days - 4GR4H-HR7XG-4TH3F-79Y3Y-MQDB4

2 days - TBWQ2-3GV8T-Q9PHJ-QBW3B-VT948

14 days - WNJ6Y-JJG2G-THMFV-X8WDG-FVT74

14 days - HMYBX-9K7B6-D84VD-KBYGK-FTMT3

14 days - W3YPT-FXD2B-WBRP4-VX2WC-XY48H

14 days - Q2HTV-T4828-HM4FM-CXR3D-D7CWP

1 month - WHNJ6-3YHRM-Y3H3X-FWMY3-Y4GBF

14 Comments

On behalf of all the lurkers and ingrates who will take these codes without giving thanks - Thank you for your generosity.

Took the 1 mth one, thank you.

Banned

Not as good as the 12 month giveaway yesterday! X)

All codes redeemed and one thank you. This community is rotten.

Well done

all gone already

Original Poster

RossD89

On behalf of all the lurkers and ingrates who will take these codes … On behalf of all the lurkers and ingrates who will take these codes without giving thanks - Thank you for your generosity.

Cheers Ross.

Banned

p_ist_a

All codes redeemed and one thank you. This community is rotten.

This is why I always ask for people to leave their interest in a thread so no ungrateful scroungers grab them, I appreciate not everyone has the time though. Good on OP shame on the others. (excluding williap)

I've a two day code if anyone wants. ( site contributor please) & gears of war 4 dark omen Gnasher thingy

New name for you - Santa! Cheers for your thoughtfulness! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas

Didn't take one but nice one!

Original Poster

michellemccrea2

New name for you - Santa! Cheers for your thoughtfulness! Hope you and … New name for you - Santa! Cheers for your thoughtfulness! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas

Thank u! Same to you too!

MrScotchBonnet

Not as good as the 12 month giveaway yesterday! X)

​oh look its this cu nt again

RossD89

On behalf of all the lurkers and ingrates who will take these codes … On behalf of all the lurkers and ingrates who will take these codes without giving thanks - Thank you for your generosity.

I've bought 5 Xbones since September and just left those 2 week trial codes unused in the boxes when I outed them, well my two boys' consoles might still have them in but they'd not have been redeemed.

As far as I knew you can't even redeem/stack them when you got a year's sub, don't think you can even stack them on one month or three months subs.

This may be a tad blunt but I'd put it out there that anyone making use of these codes when they've been able to get a year's Gold for a pony from either Game or Amazon for the last four days must be in the ultimate scratcher gang and I'm not sure that type's vocabulary contains the term 'thank you' so it's been very noble of you to do it for them I must say.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Cheer me up please?1443
    2. Walker crisps68
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
    4. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33

See more discussions