Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free Xbox One Games - Gears of War

Posted 31st Dec 2019
If any one wants any free download codes for the below Xbox 360 games, to be played on Xbox One through backwards compatibility, send me a direct message and I’ll provide the code(s);

1. Gears of War
2. Gears of War 2
3. Gears of War 3
4. Gears of War: Judgment
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

11 Comments
I personally don't want any, but just wanted to say that its very nice of you to be offering them to people
Hi Andrew_Holder. I hope you are very well. This is a lovely offer you have made and whilst I have no use of it myself, I do know of another member who would be very interested - especially in GoW1. He had a code given that was already sadly used. A replacement might be most welcomed by him.

I'll tag him here: @HarryDoyle1 and hope he sees this post. I don't know if you've given it away already but if not I think he would love a PM. I'd send him one but I don't want to get hopes up if the code has gone.

Anyway, thanks again and have a lovely New Year.

Best regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix31/12/2019 18:34

Hi Andrew_Holder. I hope you are very well. This is a lovely offer you …Hi Andrew_Holder. I hope you are very well. This is a lovely offer you have made and whilst I have no use of it myself, I do know of another member who would be very interested - especially in GoW1. He had a code given that was already sadly used. A replacement might be most welcomed by him.I'll tag him here: @HarryDoyle1 and hope he sees this post. I don't know if you've given it away already but if not I think he would love a PM. I'd send him one but I don't want to get hopes up if the code has gone.Anyway, thanks again and have a lovely New Year.Best regards, Phsy.

Hi Phsy

I am well thank you, I hope you are too?

Much appreciated for letting me know, I’ll drop Harry a PM and see if they are interested. Gears 1, 2 and 3 are still available. Only code taken today is Gears: Judgement.

Have a great New Year!!
Andrew_Holder31/12/2019 18:42

Hi PhsyI am well thank you, I hope you are too? Much appreciated for …Hi PhsyI am well thank you, I hope you are too? Much appreciated for letting me know, I’ll drop Harry a PM and see if they are interested. Gears 1, 2 and 3 are still available. Only code taken today is Gears: Judgement.Have a great New Year!!

Thanks for the reply Andrew. Glad you're well. Ironically I wasn't too good this morning. Felt very sick but I'm a bit better now. Probably overdone it on all the rich food lately! Hehe.

I just noticed that HD1 'liked' my comment so he must have seen your post. It would be great if you can help him out with a code - if he still needs one, of course!

This is the best thing about our little HUKD's community. Helping out if and when we can.

All the best, my friend.
Phsycronix31/12/2019 18:49

Thanks for the reply Andrew. Glad you're well. Ironically I wasn't too …Thanks for the reply Andrew. Glad you're well. Ironically I wasn't too good this morning. Felt very sick but I'm a bit better now. Probably overdone it on all the rich food lately! Hehe.I just noticed that HD1 'liked' my comment so he must have seen your post. It would be great if you can help him out with a code - if he still needs one, of course!This is the best thing about our little HUKD's community. Helping out if and when we can.All the best, my friend.

For sure, all of that Christmas food probably catching up on you now. Glad you’re feeling better now though.

I’ve been in contact with Harry and all codes have now been used.
Apologies for anyone seeing this post a little late.

All the best for you too
corriessvk31/12/2019 17:45

I personally don't want any, but just wanted to say that its very nice of …I personally don't want any, but just wanted to say that its very nice of you to be offering them to people

That’s very nice of you to say, thank you so much
Andrew_Holder31/12/2019 18:54

For sure, all of that Christmas food probably catching up on you now. Glad …For sure, all of that Christmas food probably catching up on you now. Glad you’re feeling better now though.I’ve been in contact with Harry and all codes have now been used. Apologies for anyone seeing this post a little late.All the best for you too

Ah, that's great Andrew. Pleased to hear. As a little heads-up, I would edit your thread title to say "All taken" now (or words to that effect) and it'll help people to not shout you for codes that are gone.

Thanks again for your kind offer. It's what makes this community great.
Phsycronix31/12/2019 19:00

Ah, that's great Andrew. Pleased to hear. As a little heads-up, I would …Ah, that's great Andrew. Pleased to hear. As a little heads-up, I would edit your thread title to say "All taken" now (or words to that effect) and it'll help people to not shout you for codes that are gone.Thanks again for your kind offer. It's what makes this community great.

The discussion thread can be expired in the same way as a deal posted on here.
I’ve clicked the post to now be expired. Much appreciated for the heads up all, I’m a newbie here haha
R2Pacman31/12/2019 19:04

The discussion thread can be expired in the same way as a deal posted on …The discussion thread can be expired in the same way as a deal posted on here.

That's correct R2P. Whenever I give codes away, I tend to just put in the title that they've all gone - as well as expiring. It helps in case someone jumps the gun and PM's before reading the thread. Then you have to disappoint someone. I hate doing that!
Phsycronix31/12/2019 19:09

That's correct R2P. Whenever I give codes away, I tend to just put in the …That's correct R2P. Whenever I give codes away, I tend to just put in the title that they've all gone - as well as expiring. It helps in case someone jumps the gun and PM's before reading the thread. Then you have to disappoint someone. I hate doing that!

Yes, I can see your logic. Very commendable giving codes away too, I like yours and the OP's community spirit. Wishing you a happy new year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions