**Freebie** 2 x Ricky Gervais tickets

Anybody want 2 free tickets to go and watch Ricky Gervais @ Wembley Arena tomorrow night? Tried selling them but can't seem to get rid of them which is weird as it's sold out.

All I ask is that the £6 for special delivery is covered and I will send them in a minute so they are with you tomorrow.

Please only take them if you genuinely want to go. Don't want people getting them and then selling them on. Cheers.

128 Comments

i'd love them!

I'd love them too! But no hope of getting there, or being well enough... lol

Nice gesture, repped.

Who ever goes, enjoy!

Ricky gervais = sarcastic Yes - funny No!:roll:

Original Poster

DEALofaLifetime;8469350

funny No!

Millions of people will disagree

mr.potato_head;8469387

Millions of people will disagree

Omid djalili now that guy is funny:-D

have these gone? would love them if they haven't please x

Please Please may I have these tickets. I know I'm not the first to ask but I just registered so I could get them lol. Ricky Gervais is my favourite comedian and I tried to get the tickets but they ran out. I'd be forever grateful. : )

Doesn't special delivery only guarantee next day if posted before 4.30pm? Might be struggling now

theres also a pre 9am delivery option...

Original Poster

ChipSticks;8469453

Doesn't special delivery only guarantee next day if posted before 4.30pm? … Doesn't special delivery only guarantee next day if posted before 4.30pm? Might be struggling now

Ive done recorded delivery before and arrived next day when posting at 5:20pm. Technically you might be right but everytime Ive posted later than 4.30pm they have still arrived next day. Nothing gets picked up until 5:30 at my posting office.

Aww, how lovely.

Where in London are you? As I'd be happy to pick them up as I'd really really like to go and see him. lol. He's really funny. : )

schmoogie7;8469445

Please Please may I have these tickets. I know I'm not the first to ask … Please Please may I have these tickets. I know I'm not the first to ask but I just registered so I could get them lol. Ricky Gervais is my favourite comedian and I tried to get the tickets but they ran out. I'd be forever grateful. : )

Nowt like cheek eh [email protected] post.

Think thats really good of you, tried to rep but said I have to spread it around

Original Poster

DEALofaLifetime;8469410

Omid djalili now that guy is funny

:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

schmoogie7;8469445

Please Please may I have these tickets. I know I'm not the first to ask … Please Please may I have these tickets. I know I'm not the first to ask but I just registered so I could get them lol. Ricky Gervais is my favourite comedian and I tried to get the tickets but they ran out. I'd be forever grateful. : )

Putting your photo on may help :-D

deb8z;8469552

Nowt like cheek eh [email protected] post.

bigger lol at avi :-D wonder if it would have been a hunk if the giveaway was [COLOR="Red"]mrs [/COLOR]potatohead :-D

Haha Cheek??? lol if you don't ask you don't get. I gave some cinema tickets away the other night and I decided to give the person who seemed they really wanted them the most. And not the first person who asked. But hey that's just me. : )

darren9030;8469607

Putting your photo on may help :-D

minds, great, think etc :giggle:

Not entering but nice to see.

schmoogie7;8469619

Haha Cheek??? lol if you don't ask you don't get. I gave some cinema … Haha Cheek??? lol if you don't ask you don't get. I gave some cinema tickets away the other night and I decided to give the person who seemed they really wanted them the most. And not the first person who asked. But hey that's just me. : )

lucky you were about and looking in order to register for this, look forward to seeing yr deals, welcome to hukd :thumbsup:

Haha ah but is it me??? I could be a middle aged man sitting in my y fronts that once resembled white. With a lovely stained vest. That nicks my Mum's meals on wheels haha. : )

Original Poster

schmoogie7;8469619

Haha Cheek??? lol if you don't ask you don't get. I gave some cinema … Haha Cheek??? lol if you don't ask you don't get. I gave some cinema tickets away the other night and I decided to give the person who seemed they really wanted them the most. And not the first person who asked. But hey that's just me. : )

I have 4 in total if you wanted one then I could do that.

kelly_o_fanatic;8469574

Think thats really good of you, tried to rep but said I have to spread it … Think thats really good of you, tried to rep but said I have to spread it around

yeah I heard that about you :whistling: (i'm kidding

oh and bored :-D)

I'm the Queen of Thriftyness. Hence why I came across this site. I'm forever getting things cheaper for people. I just love it. haha.

Can't you make this into some kind of audition process?

I'm a bit bored and it might entertain me for a while.

angelfairee;8469664

Can't you make this into some kind of audition process?I'm a bit bored … Can't you make this into some kind of audition process?I'm a bit bored and it might entertain me for a while.

well if it includes baps i'm out :cry:

schmoogie7;8469651

I'm the Queen of Thriftyness. Hence why I came across this site. I'm … I'm the Queen of Thriftyness. Hence why I came across this site. I'm forever getting things cheaper for people. I just love it. haha.

Took you long enough to find the site :?

Only teasing - welcome to hukd

Would of loved this, think he's a funny bloke (s*** actor, plays himself). Repped for your kindness.

angelfairee;8469664

Can't you make this into some kind of audition process?I'm a bit bored … Can't you make this into some kind of audition process?I'm a bit bored and it might entertain me for a while.

oh Yay please can we??? Claps hands vigorously like a performing sea lion.

mr.potato_head;8469641

I have 4 in total if you wanted one then I could do that.

To be honest I would like 2 just as I don't want to go on my billy no mates : )

Original Poster

angelfairee;8469664

Well I have 30 mins to get payment. Stick tickets in an envelope and then send. Auditions could take time. If X Factor and BGT are anything to go by I'm sure Ricky Gervais will have a new tour on the go before I decide I winner from the auditions.

Donleeone;8469246

i'd love them!

francescaseaman;8469414

have these gone? would love them if they haven't please x

is it first come first served? ^^ :whistling:

mr.potato_head;8469699

Well I have 30 mins to get payment. Stick tickets in an envelope and then … Well I have 30 mins to get payment. Stick tickets in an envelope and then send. Auditions could take time. If X Factor and BGT are anything to go by I'm sure Ricky Gervais will have a new tour on the go before I decide I winner from the auditions.

Oh come on Mr Potato Head I'm clearly the best auditionee haha. :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;8469703

is it first come first served? ^^ :whistling:

I thought the same thing but i think the second person has gone off line :?

potato head if you give even 1 ticket to this shmooogy thing then I will personally burn down wembley arena tonight so that nobody gets to see him.
On your head be it.

michelleleemoo;8469673

well if it includes baps i'm out :cry:

Yours are always number 1 in my eyes, moo.

schmoogie7;8469689

oh Yay please can we??? Claps hands vigorously like a performing sea lion.

mr.potato_head;8469699

Well I have 30 mins to get payment. Stick tickets in an envelope and then … Well I have 30 mins to get payment. Stick tickets in an envelope and then send. Auditions could take time. If X Factor and BGT are anything to go by I'm sure Ricky Gervais will have a new tour on the go before I decide I winner from the auditions.

If it means the annoying begging woman above doesn't get them then I still opt for the audition process.

Oh I sense some hostility lol. Such a welcome from you all on my first time. : )

schmoogie7;8469748

Oh I sense some hostility lol. Such a welcome from you all on my first … Oh I sense some hostility lol. Such a welcome from you all on my first time. : )

I gave u a good welcome on previous page :?

schmoogie7;8469619

You don't seem very "new" to me,but i'm a cynic:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120

See more discussions