Groups
    EXPIRED

Freebie - 2 x Tickets for The Baby Show @ Birmingham NEC - Valid Tomorrow or Sunday (worth £40)

Hope this helps someone.

I have 2 spare tickets for The Baby Show at Birmingham NEC over this weekend.

The tickets are valid for either day (were actually valid for Today too).

The tickets are in code form, which you enter on babyshowtickets.com, and they will email you an e-ticket, so don't worry that I won't be able to get them to you in time.

I don't just want these to go to the first person who see's this post, so please post below if you were planning on going but don't have tickets yet, or wanted to go but didn't want to pay the £20 each for a ticket and I'll pick someone out of a hat (a virtual hat at least via random.org).

Please only ask if you will actually end up going, I don't want these to go to waste.

Good luck!

6 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.babyshowtickets.co.uk/images/header.jpg
    Edited by: "adambaz" 20th May 2011

hiya i dont want these but if u dont find anybody on here i know someone on netmums is looking for some

Original Poster

Bump, anyone?

If noone has offered to have them I would be interested. Just found out my wife is pregnant so would go and have a look.

my daughter is due to have baby in 4wks would be very grateful for tickets if you still have them

Original Poster

Tickets now gone.

Mods, can you lock this.

Cheers.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
    3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions