Groups

Freebie from me, just pay postage loads of stuff

Trying to get rid of stuff and I prefer to give away here than Freecycle where people just want a freebie no matter what it is.

Anyway theres a bunch of stuff in there, old bubble wrap envelopes that someone can use to send items, a few broadband filters still sealed, a XSATA Xbox 360 transfer kit, a adaptor that goes in serial port I think for using PS1/PS2 pads on the PC with driver disc

and loads more.

Not sure how much to send but I want to use Collect+ so I can box it up and sent to someone that would £4.50

12 Comments

Banned

will u send me the transfer kit 4 xbox and some old envelopes please

wat other stuff do you have

Banned

wait i will take the lot if its under a fiver

damm to late for the transfer kit if your sending to first poster

if your looking for some trades for it look at my posts and i'll see if i still have items

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8674092

damm to late for the transfer kit if your sending to first poster if your … damm to late for the transfer kit if your sending to first poster if your looking for some trades for it look at my posts and i'll see if i still have items

the main thing i wanted was the transfer cable and envelopes can pay the postage for that if you dont want to get rid off other stuff

Original Poster

I will give it a bit to see who wants it to make it fair.

To clairfy though its not a Xbox transfer cable and disc its a Xsata transfer kit that slots onto a hard drive and has a usb port that you connect to a pc via usb not the same as a elite transfer kit.

Banned

ryouga;8674205

I will give it a bit to see who wants it to make it fair.To clairfy … I will give it a bit to see who wants it to make it fair.To clairfy though its not a Xbox transfer cable and disc its a Xsata transfer kit that slots onto a hard drive and has a usb port that you connect to a pc via usb not the same as a elite transfer kit.

ye i no the one i need it cause theres a file i need off comp. Also i am after the envolopes.(what sort of size are they?)

amazon.co.uk/Dat…DDC

ryouga;8674205

I will give it a bit to see who wants it to make it fair.To clairfy … I will give it a bit to see who wants it to make it fair.To clairfy though its not a Xbox transfer cable and disc its a Xsata transfer kit that slots onto a hard drive and has a usb port that you connect to a pc via usb not the same as a elite transfer kit.

One of those ?

Original Poster

dontasciime;8674310

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Direct-Ltd-XSATA-Xbox/dp/B000GBADDCOne of … http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Direct-Ltd-XSATA-Xbox/dp/B000GBADDCOne of those ?

yep

Do they still even work after the recent update .

Original Poster

dontasciime;8674344

Do they still even work after the recent update .

No idea it says on one Amazon review they dont but I havent tested it in about 2 years as was too much hassle having xbox next to pc and a long usb cable

Banned

i wouldnt mind these too mate...nice of ya to offer stuff for free like....i have enough in paypal to pay postage too

Banned

i also have ppg for postage. i submitted first so surely i should have them. These are aimed more at transfer kit and envelopes. But if eaiser i can take the whole lot and i would off load them myself to some of my mates who are looking at the filters and stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions