Found 16th Dec 2008
AS TITLE

i think the best one so far is moving box............

17 Comments

I never got mine :cry:

Banned

cdemico;3781871

I never got mine :cry:

+1

i did they where fab and i will be moving again after xmas so will apply again

I never get the freebies.... I think I did get a bite card but never used it!

The only freebie I've entered was the photo book and I received the 12 page booklet of my chosen photos yesterday and am well impressed.

I got two moving boxes.
Don't know why, I only ordered one.
They came within days of each other.

i got a free organic cotton bag, jelly belly sweets, popping candy, various face creams and perfume samples, a bird feeder with seeds, tea tree soap and a free calendar with my family photos on it!!! also got jordans muesli and a green tea tea bag!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i8x7xv.jpg love freebies!!

i got mine it had loo rolls, kitchen rolls, milk, light bulbs, teabags, cif, and then loads of money off vouchers, but my brother who moved didn't get his

I got mine today!!! Yay!!! But all I got was wire sponge, bounty, 1 light bulb, and cif. Better then nothing!!!

I liked the grolsh glasses :thumbsup:

Matter box is cool.

I got my moving box today and I have to say considering its for nothing its cool, I never got my matter box :-(

My freebie of the year was a £600 bank transfer!

matterbox was a bit hit 'n' miss, grolsch glass was cool

Snare;3814525

My freebie of the year was a £600 bank transfer!

how u manage that :O

You know those free sites that say, free ps3 or whatever! well there are some that actually work!

Snare;3814779

You know those free sites that say, free ps3 or whatever! well there are … You know those free sites that say, free ps3 or whatever! well there are some that actually work!:)

which ones work
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    3. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326
    5. Any Xbox One news today?2356173

See more discussions