Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Freebie - Spotify 6 Month Code

Posted 22nd Feb
Anyone in urgent need? I have one to dish out that I won’t use - from Currys....

I’ll dish out to a “random person” on here in a mini raffle so just reply if interested please

Will be closing this post at 6.15pm then choosing someone....
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

16 Comments
Yes please I would like to be in it to win it.Very kind gesture
Yes please
Yes pls jazakallah
Edited by: "SaadAbs" 22nd Feb
Yes please
Me please , I would really appreciate it
Me please
Yes, I am in need. Purchased one in the morning and got scammed cause it didn't work.
Put me in please
Yes please if not too late
cazw197322/02/2020 17:51

Yes please I would like to be in it to win it.Very kind gesture

Check ya PM - the number 1 in the generator was kind to you today
sohailh198422/02/2020 18:29

Check ya PM - the number 1 in the generator was kind to you today

Thankyou very much!!
@cazw1973 did you have success getting the code to redeem / work? I ask as the one I got today that I purchased doesn't work for me.
Unrivaledx2122/02/2020 20:14

@cazw1973 did you have success getting the code to redeem / work? I ask as …@cazw1973 did you have success getting the code to redeem / work? I ask as the one I got today that I purchased doesn't work for me.

I haven't had chance to do it yet,but looks like it has to be a new account,but am just going to set it up for my Daughter anyway.
cazw197322/02/2020 20:17

I haven't had chance to do it yet,but looks like it has to be a new …I haven't had chance to do it yet,but looks like it has to be a new account,but am just going to set it up for my Daughter anyway.

I've set up a new account etc and everytime I try the code that I have it tells me that it doesn't exist followed by not eligible. If you have success please let me know. Thank you!
Unrivaledx2122/02/2020 20:18

I've set up a new account etc and everytime I try the code that I have it …I've set up a new account etc and everytime I try the code that I have it tells me that it doesn't exist followed by not eligible. If you have success please let me know. Thank you!

OK will do.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants