Groups

FREEBIE:25kg adjustable dumbbell set

See link in first post

I have a set of these which are in mint condition and are no longer needed by myself.

Giving them away for free to any member who has a minimum of 250 posts and has been a member for 6 months

Anyone who offers a small donation to help the heroes will also get priority

You can either arrange a courier to collect these at your own cost(which may be about £12) or collect from my house in the Sheffield/chesterfield area

Please do not post in this thread unless you really want them.

I will leave the thread open until tomorrow morning and pick someone then.

15 Comments

Nice one . Bet someone will snap them up

Nice gesture mate!

I'd be interested mate, how are couriers arranged? Don't think I've ever used any before
    More than willing to donate some money to Help for Heroes too! Recognise the charity actually, managed to raise a few 1000 for them at school last year
    Edited by: "weirdwilli" 4th Oct 2010

very nice of you OP.

lol @ byker

Banned

weirdwilli

I'd be interested mate, how are couriers arranged? Don't think I've ever … I'd be interested mate, how are couriers arranged? Don't think I've ever used any before

i use parcel2go.com/ just filled in for a package for collection tomorrow with DHL

Good on boothy for trying to do something nice... Shame people have to turn it into an argument.

Banned

Inb4 100

Oh wait!

Original Poster

Bump

Not sure whats been going on?.......

@wierdwilli you will need to find a courier that will deliver a 25kg parcel.....not sure who does this

Any idea of the dimensions?

Your gestures fantastic! I'd be more than happy to donate to Help The Heroes, and would be very grateful for dumbbells, if you wouldn't mind. Thanks

Had a look and shouldn't be more than a tenner, if you're happy to let me have them anyway!

Original Poster

Final chance anyone else,will pick someone later today when bsck from work

Original Poster

@wierdwilli, they are your if you want them,pm me to arrange a suitable collection time for the courier and if you would be in a position to donate to HTH then all the better

@agentsingh you are 2nd in the queue

boothy

@wierdwilli, they are your if you want them,pm me to arrange a suitable … @wierdwilli, they are your if you want them,pm me to arrange a suitable collection time for the courier and if you would be in a position to donate to HTH then all the [email protected] you are 2nd in the queue

Thanks for the thought mate!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2291
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764159
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2395
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356125

See more discussions