Groups

[FREEBIE/GIVEAWAY] PS2 Accessories.

Basically, I don't need this, want to get rid but nobody wants to purchase it - so, I'm gonna give it away.

TWO items to give away:
    1) Unofficial PS2 Controller & RF Tv Adapter for PS2
    2) Official PS2 Multitap.

There's no catch. If you want to enter, just leave a comment on this thread. Thread will last for, saaay.. 2 weeks?
    So, on the 15th of this month, I will get a friend to pick 2 random numbers (out of the number of comments) at 10pm - whoever's comment is that number, they will be the winner.

PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WIN; DON'T ENTER!
    & PLEASE, ONLY COMMENT ONCE (makes it easier for me to pick a winner if there's no duplicates); - entering twice will result in 1st and 2nd comment removed.

Good luck!

23 Comments

Il Have! but be careful someone got banned for this a few weeks back i think>

Banned

meeeeeeeee

Banned

me please to make up for those games

haha

I'm in

Have yuo got something better? I'm after a PSP...

Thanks but no thanks.

Count me in!

Original Poster

Uh - don't post if you don't wanna win the items being given away / don't want to win anything at all. I mean, those are the items I no longer want/need, so thought I'd give it out for free.

[this comment will be removed before random number is picked]

oh, is this not a competition then?

Yes please

[quote=xclau]Uh - don't post if you don't wanna win the items being given away / don't want to win anything at all. I mean, those are the items I no longer want/need, so thought I'd give it out for free.

I respect that and think its a great gesture bud but someone did the same a week or two ago if im not mistaken with a call of duty mw2 hardened edition for xbox 360 got everyone's hopes up... i was telling you as a way to save you from running the risk of a suspension or a warning mate. "Not" to thread spoil

Original Poster

Dannysubaru

[quote=xclau]Uh - don't post if you don't wanna win the items being given … [quote=xclau]Uh - don't post if you don't wanna win the items being given away / don't want to win anything at all. I mean, those are the items I no longer want/need, so thought I'd give it out for free. I respect that and think its a great gesture bud but someone did the same a week or two ago if im not mistaken with a call of duty mw2 hardened edition for xbox 360 got everyone's hopes up... i was telling you as a way to save you from running the risk of a suspension or a warning mate. "Not" to thread spoil

Oh my comment wasn't aimed at you - sorry mate.
    Yeah, i read about that! He was doing it for the badges though, i'm doing a genuine giveaway - pictures up there prove i have got the items + they're not worth much anymore so no point so it's all good

cheers

xclau

Oh my comment wasn't aimed at you - sorry mate.Yeah, i read about that! … Oh my comment wasn't aimed at you - sorry mate.Yeah, i read about that! He was doing it for the badges though, i'm doing a genuine giveaway - pictures up there prove i have got the items + they're not worth much anymore so no point so it's all good

IM IN! Cheers bud

Yes please.

Original Poster

2 more days

i'm Interested, Thanks

Banned

Same here, im in:)

Original Poster

5 more hours then i'll be picking

Pick me

or me

Original Poster

Winner for Unofficial PS2 Controller & RF Tv Adapter for PS2 is... Dannysubaru

&&&

Winner for the Official PS2 Multitap is... 5208

pm will be sent to winners asking for their address. thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions