Freebiejeebies.com

Was just wondering whether anyone has used this site, and whether they actually received any items or cash.

For those who don't know, it's one of those referral websites with the typical Lovefilm option.

I've never used any of these websites before and don't know if they are legit.

Josh

7 Comments

Used it about a year ago, have to put alot of work in getting people to sign up using your referral. If you can get your mates to all sign up and complete the offer then you will get your reward, only problem is everyone thinks its a scam.

If you go to Exceem.co.uk you can see what people have gotten from freebiejeebies

Original Poster

Retro89

Used it about a year ago, have to put alot of work in getting people to … Used it about a year ago, have to put alot of work in getting people to sign up using your referral. If you can get your mates to all sign up and complete the offer then you will get your reward, only problem is everyone thinks its a scam.If you go to Exceem.co.uk you can see what people have gotten from freebiejeebies

Cool yeah, thanks for that link, it does look legitimate, I might advertise my referrals on eBay if I decide to go ahead and attempt it. How long did it take you to get your gift from start of the process to receiving it?

Josh

I never got enough referrals to get my gift, took me a year to get 1 that went "Green", i got a few others but they never completed an offer. I don't know if eBay allow you to advertise referrals. But good luck anyway.

will get ebay account banned for advertising link!

but i have received over £3000 worth of free stuff, when i had methods to get people to sign up!

Original Poster

Snare

will get ebay account banned for advertising link!but i have received … will get ebay account banned for advertising link!but i have received over £3000 worth of free stuff, when i had methods to get people to sign up!

What methods did you use to refer people?

Josh

Snare

will get ebay account banned for advertising link!but i have received … will get ebay account banned for advertising link!but i have received over £3000 worth of free stuff, when i had methods to get people to sign up!

Care to share those methods :P ?

I tried youtube, making my own website, telling friends, posting ref link on websites that allowed it.

thats what i mean, it doesnt work now!

one was ebay, and i pushed my luck too much!
and the other was just friends on freepay, where they had mobile phone offers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions