Groups

Freebies

On here ive ordered for loads of the freebies to come, yet i find very little in the post to me, at least half of the stuff which i ordered never seems to reach me, and looks like its just annoyinh phishing scam wich doesnt bother me too much, as i use a different email address for them, does the same problem happen with other people or os it just me?

5 Comments

starsparkle2311;3633958

only applied for a few, they take a loooooonngggggg time to arrive, … only applied for a few, they take a loooooonngggggg time to arrive, fabric conditioner, ROC travel bag(nice), L'oreal moisturiser(very nice), eco washing up liquid, Tea-bags, ooh and I was lucky enough to grab a bag of jelly belly beans. Some I have never had anything from and probably never will. Depends which company you're getting them from, I only go for the big brand names, 'cos yeh some appear to be a bit of a phishing scam,like you say. My problem is forgetting the password I used to sign up and not being able to get any more.

had to lol cos i'm a nightmare with passwords and just put the first word that pops into my head,usually something bizzare,and can't be bothered going through all the carry on trying to get it back!!:-D:-Dhave had various face creams,tea bags, popping candy and perfume though,love getting free samples. sometimes the problem is that the company is american and they don't want to shell out p&p,which is understandable really.

pontins - last year and this 4 days , free, and other stuff

:oops:doggy plomps bags:oops:

Original Poster

Ok thanks guys.

i always send out for samples every day and i av nothing coming thru my letterbox. it is just useless!!! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1422
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310863

See more discussions