freebies scam: warning too all

i just like to point out there is a freebie/s being posted on MSE and other freebie forums that are scams to collect emails and get google ads clicks and know paypal money etc

freekeyring dot com
freebeermug dot com
freestressball dot com
bobbleheadies dot com

i have made a complained to google adsense and ask all HUD users that send off for the freebies to complainn using the email adsense-support@google.com there google adsense id is pub-6122501907414420 included this when you email google so at least they dont get any money from google and hopely this will stop them setting up more freebie scam sites.

if you have send a paypal payment for the freekeyring site email paypal now to complain do not email freekeyring site.

Also i have send a complained to the hosting company hosting the sites and you can too etc

mediatemple.net/com…us/

Select the "Feedback to management" in the Subject drop down box.

3 Comments

Thanks a lot for this information, jsut about to send a complaint. I'm sure many on here have been affected by this, I know I have.

There was another, it was a sleep survey and you got a free cushtie...

I wanted that cushtie : [

Rep added - great post pavilion
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523408
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011

See more discussions