Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Freebies - UV HD codes

Posted 11th May
All redeem at warnerbros.co.uk/redeem

Should switch into google play I believe for you....

Justice League - 7E6Y1XMXFYPDNJF1

Suicide Squad - 67MXBB379XKB

Batman Vs Superman - YVGQFT624V9Y
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Have you been having a "DC" session, sohailh1984?

Everyone always knocks Suicide Squad. I actually love it! Kind offer from you again, by the way. You must really be into your movies. Like me!
Phsycronix11/05/2020 12:30

Have you been having a "DC" session, sohailh1984?Everyone always knocks …Have you been having a "DC" session, sohailh1984?Everyone always knocks Suicide Squad. I actually love it! Kind offer from you again, by the way. You must really be into your movies. Like me!

Haha - I don’t mind it tbh

I’ve just bought some random Blu Rays in that were going cheap to play in the loft conversion. Just a few random titles and given some came with UV codes - just dishing them out
Phsycronix11/05/2020 12:30

Have you been having a "DC" session, sohailh1984?Everyone always knocks …Have you been having a "DC" session, sohailh1984?Everyone always knocks Suicide Squad. I actually love it! Kind offer from you again, by the way. You must really be into your movies. Like me!

Snap. I love it too and it doesn’t deserve the hate it seems to generate.
@majestic2012@Phsycronix thoughts on Birds of Prey? I watched it last night finally and thought that was decent too
Still think DC are a fair bit behind Marvel sadly but I enjoy the cheesy comedy
Also whoever nabbed those codes - learn to say thank you
sohailh198411/05/2020 14:10

@majestic2012 @Phsycronix thoughts on Birds of Prey? I watched it last …@majestic2012 @Phsycronix thoughts on Birds of Prey? I watched it last night finally and thought that was decent tooStill think DC are a fair bit behind Marvel sadly but I enjoy the cheesy comedy

I thought it was poor. A big disappointment.
majestic201211/05/2020 14:16

I thought it was poor. A big disappointment.

I must be a sucker for bad movies haha - I took it for it was and enjoyed it
Still don’t get how Harley Quinn is a master at fighting though
Just going to jump in here and take advantage of this thread.

Does anyone want my codes for Dawn of The Planet of The Apes and War for The Planet of The Apes?, they are the second and third films in the trilogy.
sohailh198411/05/2020 14:29

I must be a sucker for bad movies haha - I took it for it was and enjoyed …I must be a sucker for bad movies haha - I took it for it was and enjoyed itStill don’t get how Harley Quinn is a master at fighting though

Yeah, that baffled me too.
sohailh198411/05/2020 14:10

@majestic2012 @Phsycronix thoughts on Birds of Prey? I watched it last …@majestic2012 @Phsycronix thoughts on Birds of Prey? I watched it last night finally and thought that was decent tooStill think DC are a fair bit behind Marvel sadly but I enjoy the cheesy comedy

Not seen BOP yet. I saw a few trailers and to be honest, wasn't really drawn to it. I'll probably see it at some point though.
sohailh198411/05/2020 14:29

I must be a sucker for bad movies haha - I took it for it was and enjoyed …I must be a sucker for bad movies haha - I took it for it was and enjoyed itStill don’t get how Harley Quinn is a master at fighting though

Maybe offer them out via PMs? im only saying as i always miss out
EN1GMA12/05/2020 08:50

Maybe offer them out via PMs? im only saying as i always miss out

Not a bad shout tbh but it’s time consuming
sohailh198412/05/2020 09:10

Not a bad shout tbh but it’s time consuming

I keep missing out that why yes bitter
Krypto_Pennyworth11/05/2020 14:44

Just going to jump in here and take advantage of this thread.Does anyone …Just going to jump in here and take advantage of this thread.Does anyone want my codes for Dawn of The Planet of The Apes and War for The Planet of The Apes?, they are the second and third films in the trilogy.

All gone?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions