phatboy123;3962140

shut up

+1

Cencsorship encapsulated:

Holy ****.

Yep thought so.

Original Poster

robtallica;3962193

Cencsorship encapsulated:Holy ****.Yep thought so.

you worship excrement ?

Original Poster

t0mm;3962171

+1

+1 =
    phatboy123;3962140

shut up

+1
    now that's what you call true engagement in this thread, totally on topic.

Banned

rugger-tyke;3962264

you worship excrement ?

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS EXCREMENT?

rugger-tyke;3962264

you worship excrement ?

lol sorry

rugger-tyke;3962264

you worship excrement ?

Technically yes, anyone who believes in a deity believes in medieval nonsense... *I'll get my coat...*

Original Poster

casparwhite;3962282

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS EXCREMENT?

which other 4 letter word is censored on here ? , well, that's sick actually.

welcome back:)

does censorship count ?

I don't know him, but I think he can.

He's counting down until this thread gets Spammed, Expired or locked.

Original Poster

thesaint;3962399

I don't know him, but I think he can.He's counting down until this thread … I don't know him, but I think he can.He's counting down until this thread gets Spammed, Expired or locked.543

go on, 2 . . 1 . . YAY!

Freedom of speech doesn't exist, it's BS, always has been. Every nation has things they find offensive and derogatory, there are limits to everything. It's a bit like when people mouth off and say they live in a free democracy, not realizing that they probably live in a republic as is the case with the US, and mob rule, which is after all a pure form of democracy, is the worst form of government imaginable. There must always be checks and balances to everything.

This will also get locked, by the way.

yeah this is to vague a question, try asking a more precise question.

Original Poster

wandereragro;3962643

Freedom of speech doesn't exist, it's BS, always has been. Every nation … Freedom of speech doesn't exist, it's BS, always has been. Every nation has things they find offensive and derogatory, there are limits to everything. It's a bit like when people mouth off and say they live in a free democracy, not realizing that they probably live in a republic as is the case with the US, and mob rule, which is after all a pure form of democracy, is the worst form of government imaginable. There must always be checks and balances to everything.This will also get locked, by the way.

which would er, be a breach of my human rights to practice free speech ?

depends if theres an agenda i suppose and an ulterior motive

for example when you were praising hamas yesterday for the death and destruction of innocent civilians i think that pushing the mark a bit. i believe you can say what you wish as long as it doesnt bring destruction or hatred to others.
    its about saving face also
    whereas i beieve i asked an innocent question of whether a fellow poster was palistinian and i got suspended for that for which i do believe my freedom of speech was revoked in an absurd way

Do you believe we should all have the freedom of speech rugger?

Original Poster

electriclinux;3962788

yeah this is to vague a question, try asking a more precise question.

6553589578 + 545368555 -3556 x 255355 = ?,

6190915753?

Original Poster

jasonrat;3962809

depends if theres an agenda i suppose and an ulterior motivefor example … depends if theres an agenda i suppose and an ulterior motivefor example when you were praising hamas yesterday for the death and destruction of innocent civilians i think that pushing the mark a bit. i believe you can say what you wish as long as it doesnt bring destruction or hatred to others.its about saving face alsowhereas i beieve i asked an innocent question of whether a fellow poster was palistinian and i got suspended for that for which i do believe my freedom of speech was revoked in an absurd way

you mustn't talk about your suspension - it's against the rules.

rugger-tyke;3962852

6553589578 + 545368555 -3556 x 255355 = ?,

You do know I am a physics student don't you, although pure mathematics can be more abstract than some physicists are interested in the level of your question would not really pose much of a problem. Maybe if you added a variable while having simulations equations we could have some fun:thumbsup:.

Original Poster

electriclinux;3963043

You do know I am a physics student don't you, although pure mathematics … You do know I am a physics student don't you, although pure mathematics can be more abstract than some physicists are interested in the level of your question would not really pose much of a problem. Maybe if you added a variable while having simulations equations we could have some fun:thumbsup:.

:thinking:
    ;-)

rugger-tyke;3963109

:thinking:;-)

Ok I guess this is like last time I talked about physics. Stand in the corner like last time:oops:?

rugger-tyke;3962792

which would er, be a breach of my human rights to practice free speech ?

nope as your views could be perceived as those of Hukd as a site leaving them liable for anuthing you said

human rights like the tooth fairy actually leaving a fiver!!

Banned

What's going on in here then?

Did someone say something bad, get suspended then cry that their human rights were infringed?

I hope not, because that would be very silly and make them look like a Sun newspaper reader.

DanJackson;3967978

What's going on in here then?Did someone say something bad, get suspended … What's going on in here then?Did someone say something bad, get suspended then cry that their human rights were infringed?I hope not, because that would be very silly and make them look like a Sun newspaper reader.

Nah, he's being a troll, he said he supports Freedom of Speech then said he didn't if it allowed the mockery of religion :whistling:

Banned

electriclinux;3963124

Ok I guess this is like last time I talked about physics. Stand in the … Ok I guess this is like last time I talked about physics. Stand in the corner like last time:oops:?

should have thrown in some vuxat!

imranmaz;3968632

should have thrown in some vuxat!

Stand in the corner!

Banned

freedom of speech in your own backyard yes

on an internet forum you abide by the rules set here

whats hard to understand about that ?

there are plenty of forums you can frequent and spout what the **** you like without being censored so why bring it here?

only if expressed as "art"

Original Poster

There is a term 'freedom of speech', yet, when that speech is being used to object someone's thoughts or belief, it is termed 'intolerant'. However when there is mockery of religion, which in many cases is followed by a large number of people, it's deemed acceptible, and the actually 'speech' generally involves inciteful illustrations. This is because a 'minority' is objecting, and therefore it has the right,yet, when people from large groups protest or take a stance, it is labelled as 'intolerance'. There is no such thing as 'freedom of speech', the very people that use it as a way of slander refuse to acknowledge constructive critisicm, they are indeed the hypocrites.

Banned

rugger-tyke;3970857

There is a term 'freedom of speech', yet, when that speech is being used … There is a term 'freedom of speech', yet, when that speech is being used to object someone's thoughts or belief, it is termed 'intolerant'. However when there is mockery of religion, which in many cases is followed by a large number of people, it's deemed acceptible, and the actually 'speech' generally involves inciteful illustrations. This is because a 'minority' is objecting, and therefore it has the right,yet, when people from large groups protest or take a stance, it is labelled as 'intolerance'. There is no such thing as 'freedom of speech', the very people that use it as a way of slander refuse to acknowledge constructive critisicm, they are indeed the hypocrites.

http://whoyoucallingaskeptic.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bullshit2.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions