Groups

Freedom of speech

What has happened to this site??

A few minutes ago someone posted asking for help from the HUKD community, having been accused of having two accounts, where is this post?

Are the community not allowed to comment on a post?

The disappearance of the post would appear to be your answer from the powers that be (power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely).

They adopt an attitude that if you dont like it, tough, you can always leave. They are not very good at giving explanations still less so at apologising.

You can get Spammed for trying to cheer people up with innocuous jokes, interesting sites, puzzles, site updates etc, just because one member did not find the post funny/ helpful or interesting. No right of challenge. Your post just disappears.

Although the majority of folk on HUKD are decent you have the those who on achieving admin status promptly assume the role of GOD and the few wannabes who spam for the sake of building their reputation.

When this site first started it was brilliant, everybody helped everyone else . shame its degraded to its present form.

This must be how it feels to live in North Korean.

I wonder how long this post will last.!!

What happened to free speech????

6 Comments

reported, expired, spammed .... and whatever else that can happen .....

only joking mikeL, your posts make me laugh because they are normally sooooooo bad !!! :w00t:

MIKE L, MIKE L, MIKE L!!!!!! hahaha, thats funny. Though no one will read my post beacuse it will get deleted with this thread, so i dont know why im still typing! :roll:

I've been out planting so haven't seen the thread about the two accounts accusation, but ...usually.... I have noticed that similar threads would seem to consist of someone having a pop when they would have been better trying different routes. Some are definitely multis, some aren't; but if the thread is removed it could be member spammed or it could be mod removed whilst they deal with the situation. Bottom line - we don't know and aren't likely to!

You can get Spammed for trying to cheer people up with innocuous jokes, … You can get Spammed for trying to cheer people up with innocuous jokes, interesting sites, puzzles, site updates etc, just because one member did not find the post funny/ helpful or interesting. No right of challenge. Your post just disappears.

Re 'you' being spammed - report and the spammers will be warned/infracted.
    Post here
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-th
    and your thread will be reinstated.
    I agree that there is no need at all for those sorts of threads to be spammed and that's why the mods will act if you report.

The majority of members are still nice , helpful people - keep posting Mike.:thumbsup:

Free speech is too weighty a subject for me to tackle just now. The garden awaits!!

mods can be strict but only with some

Mighty Anorak;8767309

I suggest the following … I suggest the following loaction.http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=speakers%20corner%2C%20hyd

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dSZ36A0-GBI/SYey8cuaxZI/AAAAAAAACQw/JQwh9aQH0hA/s400/sarcasm+meter.jpg

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions