Expired

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeee nelson mandella ella ella eh eh eh

7 replies
Found 19th Oct 2008
Anyone know where I can download Michael jackson's greatest hits from the interenet seen as my bitlord dusnt work.

on a site like rapid share ect

7 Comments

the pirate bay:)

Original Poster

karen21101;3241296

the pirate bay:)

No torrents!!!

bit lord doesnt connect, why i said an online download thing

try itunes and pay the legal way

only cause youll get your wrists slapped if a mod stops in and sees you asking for pirated song downloads hehe

Original Poster

onlyme23;3241321

try itunes and pay the legal wayonly cause youll get your wrists slapped … try itunes and pay the legal wayonly cause youll get your wrists slapped if a mod stops in and sees you asking for pirated song downloads hehe

Thats wat i meant, online but not itunes

lol the site you have in your desc isnt a legal one....the rapid one...:whistling:

StevenA2000_uk;3241338

lol the site you have in your desc isnt a legal one....the rapid … lol the site you have in your desc isnt a legal one....the rapid one...:whistling:

rapidshare isnt illegal it has many legitimate and freeware files. Like any other file transfer method it has been exploited and used for piracy but the site itself isnt illegal and rapidshare delete a lot of the hosted pirate content if found.

I do agree that the OP is clearly looking for pirate material though which is against the rules here.

StevenA2000_uk;3241338

lol the site you have in your desc isnt a legal one....the rapid … lol the site you have in your desc isnt a legal one....the rapid one...:whistling:

rapidshares not illegal fool:thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions