Groups

Freemans, Kays Catalogues & Tupperware

That was an era!

58 Comments

Banned

No context leaves this post making absolutely no sense.

Don't forget Brut The context is reminiscing- I'd have thought that was fairly obvious

Banned

rogparki

Don't forget Brut The context is reminiscing- I'd have thought that … Don't forget Brut The context is reminiscing- I'd have thought that was fairly obvious

Maybe if it wasn't posted in site feedback?

MrScotchBonnet

Maybe if it wasn't posted in site feedback?

To be fair should have been in "Misc" - its a very quiet "Misc" night so far for a Saturday , mind you the pubs are still open

Original Poster

Sorry, I got it in the wrong category.... I'm still learning! Have taken all comments on board.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

I quite agree, it is my ignorance, sorry will try to post more proper in future!

Original Poster

I'm only trying to reach out..!

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Sorry, shall try to post better in future!

Original Poster

rogparki

Don't forget Brut The context is reminiscing- I'd have thought that … Don't forget Brut The context is reminiscing- I'd have thought that was fairly obvious

Thanks for your input!

Is this a line from a new Right Said Fred song?

or possibly M youtube.com/wat…DZA?
    Edited by: "philphil61" 28th Aug 2016

Cars you could fix yourself, pay packets with actual money in them, no speed cameras but real life coppers patrolling instead

First E-mail message sent, first voice-mail recorded, Video Cassette Recorders, Cellular telephones, Video game consoles, Skateboarding, "three-day week", strikes & picket lines, the Munich massacre at the 1972 Summer Olympics, resignation of US President Richard Nixon, the end of the Vietnam War, Water shortages, Electricity blackouts, Oil crisis, Elvis Presley dies (allegedly), Apple Computer Company founded, three Popes in one year (1978), Sony Walkman & Pocket Calculators, & Margaret "There will not be a woman prime minister in my lifetime; the male population is too prejudiced" Thatcher at Number 10.

yay welcome back mousey. Haven't seen you around since you went to Euros.

I remember Grattan. I got a free digital scale that I am still using more than 15 years later.

danger mouse , hong kong phooey, fraggle rock, batfink, inspector gadget and timmy mallet

Littlewoods had the best ladies underwear section.

airfix

Littlewoods had the best ladies underwear section.

Sick

deeky

Sick

sick
    1)crazy, cool, insane

Welcome back mousey
    The walkman and being youtube.com/wat…K7E X)

Why has no one mentioned summer of 76 ?

mousey

Sorry, I got it in the wrong category.... I'm still learning! Have taken … Sorry, I got it in the wrong category.... I'm still learning! Have taken all comments on board.

You don't have to say sorry, some people on here see a new thread and depending on the mood they are in, will troll (_;)

psychobitchfromhell

Why has no one mentioned summer of 76 ?

In which context ?

summerof76

In which context ?

When we never had it so good

psychobitchfromhell

When we never had it so good

I remember it soooo well

Bay city rollers . Osmonds David Cassidy . Didn't like them
    T rex slade sweet . Now you're talking

Moon landings on a black and white telly in the spare room . My mum was having a Tupperware party in the lounge !

Wearing flares, tank tops and platform shoes oO

The time span of all this nostalgia spans a quarter century!

Original Poster

summerof76

You don't have to say sorry, some people on here see a new thread and … You don't have to say sorry, some people on here see a new thread and depending on the mood they are in, will troll (_;)

Thanks!

mousey

Thanks!

Coming to America was on Dave last night, I was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia... always makes me sad.

Edited by: "haritori" 28th Aug 2016

haritori

Coming to America was on Dave last night, I was hit with a massive wave … Coming to America was on Dave last night, I was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia... always makes me sad.

That movie has the best line of any movie!

haritori

Coming to America was on Dave last night, I was hit with a massive wave … Coming to America was on Dave last night, I was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia... always makes me sad.

Check out the new series called stranger things

Very nostalgic

Rubisco

https://youtu.be/0hK8EbafSlg

Im am in stitches god I love Vic & Bob, and that in itself is nostalgic.

http://lolduck.com/gag/original-4-4-3304/comment-your-answers.jpg

fanpages

If I say it on here, I could be banned for life X)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ULqJv7bDRiI/UlaKRwqzMDI/AAAAAAAAANI/50L9FHDnWqo/s1600/briandustybin.jpg

Or

http://mathisphoto.net/Articles/Lancaster.jpg

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Moon landings on a black and white telly in the spare room . My mum was … Moon landings on a black and white telly in the spare room . My mum was having a Tupperware party in the lounge !

Did your Mum have an orange pierced with cocktail sticks loaded with cheese cubes and sweet white pickled onions?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions