Expired

FREE:Premature Baby clothes new & used but in great condition + plus 12 month old boys clothes.

LocalFound 9th Nov 2015
I have these listed elsewhere........

Some of the clothes are for premature baby girl 2lbs onwards up to 5.5Ibs & so as you can see the baby has to be very small.
Boys clothes are around 12+ months.

Collection only from Glasgow & no car boot bummers please.
Community Updates
23 Comments
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/tigerplank/IMG_0314_zpsemndsut6.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/tigerplank/IMG_0313_zps8rl7rwqy.jpg
Edited by: "WheresMeNuts" 9th Nov 2015
You could always donate them to the local hospital neonatal ward
I'm sure Yorkhill would have a use for these.
I'm not sure if hospitals will take clothes.
Also Yorkhill has closed down.
Very generous WMN x
Great posting
Hospitals will definitely take clothes. I have a 5 week old who was born at 31 weeks and if it wasn't for kind people donating clothes like this we wouldn't of had anything to put him in at the start.

All of the clothes we have bought him will be getting donated back to the NICU. I didn't realise how much the units relied on donations until being there myself.
Very kind op, could you please donate these to a local Children's hospital of your choice.
HondaLad

Hospitals will definitely take clothes. I have a 5 week old who was born … Hospitals will definitely take clothes. I have a 5 week old who was born at 31 weeks and if it wasn't for kind people donating clothes like this we wouldn't of had anything to put him in at the start.All of the clothes we have bought him will be getting donated back to the NICU. I didn't realise how much the units relied on donations until being there myself.

I'll call the hospital tomorrow & see what they say.
transit

Very kind op, could you please donate these to a local Children's … Very kind op, could you please donate these to a local Children's hospital of your choice.

You post the same line in every thread.
WheresMeNuts

I'm not sure if hospitals will take clothes.Also Yorkhill has closed down.

Probably ran out of baby clothes

Didn't know that, shows what happens in 15 years in the NE.
lovely kind thing to do, i had a little tiny baby years ago and its lovely when you get the tiny clothes to fit as they look so much better than if the sleeves are rolled up. i gave his tiny clothes to the scbu. he was in as they were fab.
my tiny baby is now 6ft 2 , from small acorns great oaks grow.
suezygirl

lovely kind thing to do, i had a little tiny baby years ago and its … lovely kind thing to do, i had a little tiny baby years ago and its lovely when you get the tiny clothes to fit as they look so much better than if the sleeves are rolled up. i gave his tiny clothes to the scbu. he was in as they were fab. my tiny baby is now 6ft 2 , from small acorns great oaks grow.

Thats nice to hear
Sazzy7

You could always donate them to the local hospital neonatal ward

This is hat I ould do then you know they are going to help people and not some dosser thats gonna put em on a car boot.
suezygirl

lovely kind thing to do, i had a little tiny baby years ago and its … lovely kind thing to do, i had a little tiny baby years ago and its lovely when you get the tiny clothes to fit as they look so much better than if the sleeves are rolled up. i gave his tiny clothes to the scbu. he was in as they were fab. my tiny baby is now 6ft 2 , from small acorns great oaks grow.

My girl was only 24 weeks old & weighed 1lb 10oz.She is doing great now & at just over 5 months she is just over 9lb.
Hearing stories like your own gives myself & others more hope :-)
WheresMeNuts

My girl was only 24 weeks old & weighed 1lb 10oz.She is doing great now & … My girl was only 24 weeks old & weighed 1lb 10oz.She is doing great now & at just over 5 months she is just over 9lb.Hearing stories like your own gives myself & others more hope :-)

babies are truly amazing ,aspecially i think when they beat adversity , my grown up nearly 19 year old always loved it when we spoke about his difficult start in life, and how precious and beautiful he was (and is ) ive kept a couple of tiny things and still occasionally wonder at the miracle and greatness of human x enjoy your little ones as they dont stay little long (sitting here all emotional ) all the best
Transformers

You post the same line in every thread.

And this could be the first time its been relevant, and actually happens too

Very generous WMN, hope you find a good home for these.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 10th Nov 2015
Hi do u still have the tiny baby girls clothes and where abouts in Glasgow r u hunn??
transit9th Nov 2015

Very kind op, could you please donate these to a local Children's hospital …Very kind op, could you please donate these to a local Children's hospital of your choice.

Wow, it's this where the legend started?
Tino.Felistas4 h, 4 m ago

Hi do u still have the tiny baby girls clothes and where abouts in Glasgow …Hi do u still have the tiny baby girls clothes and where abouts in Glasgow r u hunn??

You know it's nearly two years since the thread was created?
Please do you still have them. I am interested
Cassandra_Oteng2 h, 42 m ago

Please do you still have them. I am interested

The thread is 3 years old, I'm afraid it's unlikely.
Long gone and I've clicked on the expire button :-/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants