Freestanding Basketball Hoop

Posted 28th Mar
Can anyone recommend a good quality, adjustable height basketball hoop.
All i can find a garbage / bad reviewed setups.
Needs rectangle back board.

What happened to Huffy gear back in the day they were the go to brand

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
We have one- bee ball is the brand hubby bought it was around £ 300 though

It’s survived all weathers for 2 years - net but has gone but otherwise it’s been great

Where are you based ? We are about to sell it as we’ve had an extension and not really enough space
Just north of manchester, I think i have seen the BeeBall one, its out of stock until atleast mid-april (so likely june)
None on amazon ? I used to assemble quite a few when I worked for them some had a spring loaded back board that allowed dunking
7ommy.7828/03/2020 10:50

None on amazon ? I used to assemble quite a few when I worked for them …None on amazon ? I used to assemble quite a few when I worked for them some had a spring loaded back board that allowed dunking

Not really, just full of cheap ones that will be lucky to survive the winter.
Possibly seasonal then and they haven’t got them in yet. Certainly the more impressive ones were from the us as all bolts were imperial
Lifetime Steel Framed Portable Basketball System, 54 Inch amazon.co.uk/dp/…8A0

That was quite an impressive one but comes with an impressive price tag !
7ommy.7828/03/2020 10:57

Possibly seasonal then and they haven’t got them in yet. Certainly the m …Possibly seasonal then and they haven’t got them in yet. Certainly the more impressive ones were from the us as all bolts were imperial

Yeah seen some places just saying they dropship them. Spalding is probably the best bet.
Guess some will depend on budget, of the ones I built and a quick look on amazon are in the 200-250+ range
7ommy.7828/03/2020 11:12

Guess some will depend on budget, of the ones I built and a quick look on …Guess some will depend on budget, of the ones I built and a quick look on amazon are in the 200-250+ range

Could you give me a link, all i get at £80..... £250 is fair enough
Just bought a Bee-Ball basketball stand for my son from Big Game Hunters. Really good quality and delivered next day.
And1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions