Freeview box set up with video - Help Needed

Have just got a new freeview box for our bedrooms TV, it only has one scart socket at the back though as does the TV, does this mean it will be impossible to set up the video with it?

Or would a two way scart adapter do the trick?

Thanks

5 Comments

Does the video player have a scart in and a scart out

wouldnt you put the freview into the video and the video into the tv

Original Poster

Does the video player have a scart in and a scart out

Yes, the video has twin scart sockets.

wouldnt you put the freview into the video and the video into the tv

Have tried that and I just get a jumpy screen and have checked that the scarts are all in nice and secure.

Money Spinning;2007443

Yes, the video has twin scart sockets.Have tried that and I just get a … Yes, the video has twin scart sockets.Have tried that and I just get a jumpy screen and have checked that the scarts are all in nice and secure.

[COLOR="Purple"]This happened to me - one of my scart leads was dodgy, and things were fine once I replaced it. Your aerial needs to go into the freeview box, then an aerial lead from the freeview box to your video and finally one from your video to your tv. Good luck![/COLOR]

Original Poster

Thanks, it's strange though as I have tried another Scart lead and it's exactly the same.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523382
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314049
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22

See more discussions