freeview channel 46 gone

Found 25th Sep 2011
Can anyone help please, my mum watches the challenge programme on freeview chanel 46, but it has gone off now saying invalid and cant find it on any other number, have tryed at our house too and its the same, does anyone know what the problem could be pleae.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Have you tried retuning?
sancho1983

Have you tried retuning?

Have on ours, when searching it shows it but after update its gone
Is challenge the one with all the game shows on? If so was watching it last night and I think they wre advertising who wants to be a millionaire was starting saturday
Wasn't working for me either... Just a caption saying programmes start at 6AM.

However I've just retuned and it's working again.
nick1austin

Wasn't working for me either... Just a caption saying programmes start at … Wasn't working for me either... Just a caption saying programmes start at 6AM.However I've just retuned and it's working again.

maybe because its gone past 6am? like it told you...

DangerGod

maybe because its gone past 6am? like it told you...

So how come I'm watching Take Your Pick?
nick1austin

So how come I'm watching Take Your Pick?

you said the channel wasn't working, just a caption saying starts at 6am.. its gone past 6am. maybe that's why its now working?
Thanks everyone, hubby just gone round to mums and has retuned it but no challenge chanel still, i guess it must be transmitter here then
6am is the morning isn't it 6pm is the evening
Working off Sutton Coldfield transmitter, just checked.
Challenge seems to be coming and going at the moment. Switch it on and it's not there. Put it back on later and it's on again.
Just keep trying it and see if it comes back.
quite ironic of the name then.

seems quite a ''challenge'' to view the dam thing..
checked the signal and its very low so will wait till 28th and retune again and hopefully it should be back, thanks everyone,
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants