Groups
    EXPIRED

FREEVIEW HELP

Hello all helpful knowledgeable people, I have a freeview problem and wondered if anyone had any advice. Our freeview cannot get a signal for Cbeebies and and bbc radio stations. We have tried it upstairs and down and bought two aerial boosters, i have tried re installing it several times. Is it a common problem? Any ideas will be gratefully accepted especially by my two year old!

9 Comments

Will be a problem with your main ariel , come loose ect best bet get an guy to have a look for you or get a digital service

does sound like the aerial might not be up to the job therefore you're not receiving all the freeview MUXs

not all freeview channels are available to everyone, i never had 6 or 7 channels most of my time. However, the freeview broadcasting signal isnt at full strength yet as they are waiting until the digital switchover to begin broadcasting at full strength, something to do with interference and bandwisth etc. It might be a long wait if you are in certain parts of the country! Either get sky or the bbc/itv freesat service.

Original Poster

thanx all you guys, i just realised whta i paid for two boosters could have paid for install on sky or virgin, my bag!

Anty chance of rep pls

Original Poster

unleashing1;2482511

Anty chance of rep pls

I already had:)

hehe - you rep tart unleashing

laineycross;2485778

I already had:)

Sorry, thanks must of been the other freeviewer that didnt lol :thumbsup:

niallmoran;2487593

hehe - you rep tart unleashing

Thats a first lol cheers