Expired

freeview on laptop

Found 25th Apr 2006
hey guys,
anyone know of a decent freeview usb thingy for me to watch tv on my laptop. ive seen the freecom one on amazon. is that the best there is for the price?

Thanks
T

5 Comments

i just got my freecom one delivered today (using the £5 off voucher, cheers)

and its good but the arial if very poor, you need a gud decent arial.

hope this helps

Yeah it's a good buy if you have a decent aerial to connect too and are in a good Freeview reception area.

hotukdeals.com/Art…tml

£35.54p delivered

Original Poster

thanks for the advice guys. Im gonna connect it to my main house tv aerial which isnt a problem but i read about some problems with installing the drivers.

any problems for you guys?

t

I'm not sure why some people have driver problems with XP it all seems a bit hit and miss. Personally, I've not experienced any serious driver problem.

I guess take a chance and fall back on Amazon customer services if it doesn't meet your expectations.

tushingham

any problems for you guys?

No problem at all..
i even bought a bigger aerial+amp from argos to have more channels but the smaller aerial that comes with it seems to be much more powerful for some reason.
Actualy it all depend on the reception and you can't really check over the internet as it only shows if you can get anything at all and not the number of channels you can get.IF you have the external aerial it should be fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is loveeur legit? Fantastic prices for scooters33
    2. Outdoor laser projector22
    3. 12v car heater recommendations please22
    4. Forza 7 ps433

See more discussions