Groups
    EXPIRED

Freeview Recorder STB 160/250gb - HDMI a must

£200 is the max budget, there are plenty that meet that price range but if I wasn't that fussy I'd of ordered by now, looking for a good deal etc.

Scart input on my HDTV isn't great which is why HDMI is a must unfortunately.

The holy grail of these being a Humax with HDMI but seemly impossible to find, since they are well reviewed but Samsung/Panasonic/Wharfdale all seem to do Freeview PVRs, DVD Recorder is a nice bonus, but not actually required as would DiVX/XViD capability.

14day EPG preferred, most are 7day though I know.

Kudos/Rep/My undieing love possibly if to anyone that can find an item I might want

5 Comments

Check out clearance-comet.co.uk/ I brought a panasonic viera off them had a tiny scratch on the side, not notice able from front and got it £200 below asking price.

Well as of now there is only one and thats the Topfield TF5810 (500GB) but will set you back nearly £300. Humax is making a box based on the 320gb version of the 9200. As for price I'd guess at £269. But dont expect it until the autumn.

Banned

OP, who is your broadband provider ?

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;2000598

OP, who is your broadband provider ?

O2 Broadband

Banned

Was going to suggest BTVision free box if with BTBroadband, but not relevant in your circumstances.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions