Expired

Freeview with hard drive

2 replies
Found 21st Mar 2007
Hi,

Does anyone know of the best deal for a Freeview box? I am looking for a freeview box but would preferably like to have a hard drive that would record about 40 hours of television. I don't mind if the box is a refurbished one but i am just not sure where the best place to go?

Thanks.

3 Comments

airey

looks like exactly what your … looks like exactly what your after...]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56268&highlight=freeview

but doesn't this only have a single tuner...so if you are recording you cannot watch another channel at the same time...so unless your TV has built in freeview this may be a limitation you'll not want.

currychops

but doesn't this only have a single tuner...so if you are recording you … but doesn't this only have a single tuner...so if you are recording you cannot watch another channel at the same time...so unless your TV has built in freeview this may be a limitation you'll not want.

In that case try this one:
dabs.com/pro…DDP

(as long as you don't mind a refurb)
If you really want to save money scroll down to the bottom of that Dabs page - you can get a warrenty repaired 1 with 90 days warranty for £45.36 + delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244893
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2127
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions