Freeview/Play TV Aerial Splitter

As above, does anyone know what I need to get to allow my freeview to remian plugged in as well as my PlayTV using one aerial cable? I don't want to lose quality, but need both plugged in for various reasons.

Any help, much appreicated.

Rep any help


You can buy an aerial splitter that you plug the aerial into then run two leads from it, we used them for years to run two tv off same aerial connection without any problems. They not expensive from wilkinson, asda, tesco etc.

Original Poster

Cheers, will check it out. So i'd need to buy the splitter and then buy 2 aerial leads too right?

id recommend getting a powered one, rather than just a splitter.…=wf

theres some there for around £10
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

    See more discussions