Freezer drawers - replacements?

Found 25th Mar 2016
Our three freezer drawers are broken. Replacements are £40 each! Almost cheaper to buy a new freezer... Are there any websites that sell compatible drawers? Model: Logik LFC60W10.

12 Comments

Banned

Go onto Logiks site & get the part numbers of the drawers & then google it

Try here
Ebay but 99.9% feedback on 13394. £20.00 plus p&p.

Lx

I have the same problem with my baumatic fridge freezer. I can't find any drawers under £40 and, as like you I need 3, it's almost not worth it. An alternative I'm exploring is freezer-resistant tape to patch up the drawers. Another possibility might be glue, but I have no information on that right now.

Mine are held together with clear duct tape. It seems to have held for several years.

brymcgregor

I have the same problem with my baumatic fridge freezer. I can't find any … I have the same problem with my baumatic fridge freezer. I can't find any drawers under £40 and, as like you I need 3, it's almost not worth it. An alternative I'm exploring is freezer-resistant tape to patch up the drawers. Another possibility might be glue, but I have no information on that right now.

Best cold resistant tape I have found is called Sticky Ass Tape. Had to order from the states though.

amazon.com/Sti…YKO

Resali

Thanks all. We have decided to try an Adjustable Plastic Coated Fridge … Thanks all. We have decided to try an Adjustable Plastic Coated Fridge Freezer Shelf With Screw Fix Extendable Arms. Amazon £8.

A link maybe helpful to others?

Original Poster

dereklogan7

A link maybe helpful to others?

Link now added to earlier post.

Resali

Thanks all. We have decided to try an Adjustable Plastic Coated Fridge … Thanks all. We have decided to try an Adjustable Plastic Coated Fridge Freezer Shelf With Screw Fix Extendable Arms. Amazon £8.

eh? thats a shelf... drawers are the 'boxes'...

Original Poster

brilly

eh? thats a shelf... drawers are the 'boxes'...

Well spotted! Because the replacement drawers are so stupidly expensive, and there do not seem to be any no-name alternatives, we have decided to try this shelf instead. It fits in the freezer where the drawers would go. We can stack stuff on it and, maybe, buy containers to put on it. All in all considerably cheaper than new drawers...
Edited by: "Resali" 26th Mar 2016

Banned

Resali

Well spotted! Because the replacement drawers are so stupidly … Well spotted! Because the replacement drawers are so stupidly expensive, and there do not seem to be any no-name alternatives, we have decided to try this shelf instead. It fits in the freezer where the drawers would go. We can stack stuff on it and, maybe, buy containers to put on it. All in all considerably cheaper than new drawers...

​fair , but if your freezer is frost free then that's OK but if it's not I wouldn't buy it. all ice will build up around the food.
i have 1 draw cracked too, but its fine .

Have you tried your local council/private recycling centre? They are bound to have Thousands of them.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 26th Mar 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions