Groups

Freezing spag bol sauce

Can anybody help me, im making some fresh spaghetti bolognese sauce and was gonna make a big batch but i have read u can only freeze upto a month is this true or can it be frozen longer

13 Comments

Banned

mine gets chucked in freezer and can be there for months

Banned

I've left mine in the freezer longer than a month.

sassie;7916821

+ 1

sassie;7916821

Mine too. As long as it's allowed to cool down thoroughly before entering the freezer, and heated through thoroughly before serving, I'd be inclined to leave it in the freezer as long as I like!

Can I ask how you make it, I just use Dolmio.

bluebindy123;7916836

+ 1

+2

yes you can leave it for longer than that.

Original Poster

Thanx alot every1, i thought a month didnt seem that long really

Banned

greg_68;7916848

Can I ask how you make it, I just use Dolmio.

I use a combination of roasted peppers, fresh, tinned and pureed tomatoes and chilli and basil.

Original Poster

Mine is a weight watchers recipe,dead easy just google it if u cant find it let me know and ill pass on

Most definately longer than a month!

Original Poster

julieg;7916888

Mine is a weight watchers recipe,dead easy just google it if u cant find … Mine is a weight watchers recipe,dead easy just google it if u cant find it let me know and ill pass on

Oh and by the way its delish,i thought with it bein ww it wudnt be but absolutly geogeous

Banned

julieg;7916916

Oh and by the way its delish,i thought with it bein ww it wudnt be but … Oh and by the way its delish,i thought with it bein ww it wudnt be but absolutly geogeous

Surely the sauce is healthy anyway, can't imagine what would be unhealthy added in there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions