Freezing temperatures to hit UK amid weather warnings

Found 25th Feb
UK weather could feel like - 10 and 15 during the day!

bbc.co.uk/new…440
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Panic on the streets of London!
davewave2 m ago

Oh crumbs
33330124-ZXCdt.jpg
Thats me today

33330145-Bb3BC.jpg
84 Comments
davewave32 s ago

As always.
davewave2 m ago

"could"..... but probably won't.
steve.t2 m ago

"could"..... but probably won't.

On BBC news it says it will but who knows
Splice1 m ago

On BBC news it says it will but who knows

Depends where you are
Oh crumbs
33330124-ZXCdt.jpg
Thats me today

33330145-Bb3BC.jpg
shabbird21 m ago

Thats me today [Image]

Are you the dog
What awesome timing. Our heating bust on Saturday...can't call landlord at weekends.

Not that is bothers me, I'm always hot, but the wife and child aren't happy.
Satan_Claws14 m ago

What awesome timing. Our heating bust on Saturday...can't call landlord at …What awesome timing. Our heating bust on Saturday...can't call landlord at weekends. Not that is bothers me, I'm always hot, but the wife and child aren't happy.

Wrap them up well, Sir. Hopefully the landlord will get it sorted for you ASAP
shabbird2 h, 19 m ago

Thats me today [Image]

That's me right now!
Why!!! Isn't it supposed to be spring in a few days/weeks.
At least if the sun is out and the sky is blue with no clouds and its freezing outside would still put me in a good mood just seeing the sun, I wouldn't really mind as long as the heating is on inside work/home.
Also people that will have to face this horrible weather would really be homeless people so should at least get them a hot drink and something to eat just to keep them warm and just being nice. Always feels good to be nice can put both side in a good mood for the day . I hope they will wrap up warm and have shelters for the night.
Cold weather in winter. Slow news day?
ITS SNOWING RIGHT NOW....

33331391-CFJrJ.jpg
Good morning everyone. It's snowing in Hull!!!!!!
Whats it like where you are?
share your snowy / frozen pics!

Your all welcome to add anything you want

My Mr Pusscat is sat in the window watching the snow
2900320-dOxZC.jpg
And my dog Alfie is laid on the back of his sofa (against the radiator) sleeping. He's not daft
2900320-65Zv5.jpg
No, no it isn't and it hasn't properly snowed since 2011. Don't distract me from my secluded life in this little corner of Devon.
deleted800342
It's not snowing in Eastleigh
33331928-YTVeN.jpg
Alfie knows the score
And for us down here in mid and east Devon, we just shrug our shoulders and watch as snow and temperatures fail to fall in significant amounts.
Sw is blue sky but cold. Local warnings of snow tomorrow
Edited by: "wayners" 26th Feb
pb-live26th Feb

No, no it isn't and it hasn't properly snowed since 2011. Don't distract …No, no it isn't and it hasn't properly snowed since 2011. Don't distract me from my secluded life in this little corner of Devon.

Me too, not had proper snow since 2011 in my little corner of West Devon.
I blame Russia for this.
deleted80034226th Feb

It's not snowing in Eastleigh [Image]

Aww, he / she looks so fluffy! They look so cute when the hold their paws folded down like that
ps it's just stopped now here, didn't last long!
wayners14 m ago

Sw is blue sky but cold. Local warnings of snow tomorrow

Sky here is half blue and white in patches. It's weird
We've had it bad here.33332168-WHFSk.jpg
LeahsMintytoutou22 m ago

Sky here is half blue and white in patches. It's weird

Beautiful cat and dog, no snow here but its cold and sunny
Here (just north of the Dartford Crossing). Bright blue sky, freezing cold out. Had a smattering of snow overnight and snow flurries now. Expecting heavy snow later today.
33332216-0r90V.jpg
deleted1597344
Snowing here in Cumbria, not coming to much just yet!
summerof7613 m ago

Beautiful cat and dog, no snow here but its cold and sunny

Thankyou, Pusscat is abit of a tramp. He used to always come in filthy and covered in scratches , even bleeding holes on 2 occasions n I actually had to stitch his furr together so it would heal! since he's been neutered he never comes back dirty and doesn't fight lol he's now scared of strange things just when the mood takes him but least he's not impregnating lady's every night anymore
Toptrumpet10 m ago

Here (just north of the Dartford Crossing). Bright blue sky, freezing cold …Here (just north of the Dartford Crossing). Bright blue sky, freezing cold out. Had a smattering of snow overnight and snow flurries now. Expecting heavy snow later today.[Image]

Nice view! are you liking the snow or not? I like it but some hate it
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 7 m ago

Good morning everyone. It's snowing in Hull!!!!!!Whats it like where you …Good morning everyone. It's snowing in Hull!!!!!!Whats it like where you are?share your snowy / frozen pics!Your all welcome to add anything you want My Mr Pusscat is sat in the window watching the snow [Image] And my dog Alfie is laid on the back of his sofa (against the radiator) sleeping. He's not daft [Image]

Just started snowing here
Hi @Splice
ive kind of hijacked your thread sorry. A mod has moved my thread into yours. Can't even have a thread without a mod deciding they will move it to where they want anyway hi!
It's snowing (but not snowing cats & dogs) in (less-than) sunny Kent. Current temperature: -3 degrees Centigrade.

I have also just left Central London & it was snowing there too.

The inevitable travel chaos has started already with delays/closures on three Underground lines.

I'm glad I am not in London all day as the queues from King Cross/St Pancras to the Northern Line platforms had a waiting time of 20-30 minutes to avoid overcrowding.
LeahsMintytoutou8 m ago

Nice view! are you liking the snow or not? I like it but some hate it

Well, when I’m in having a nice cuppa watching day time tv and hanging around the misc and ask sections on here, I love it. But when I have to go out in it and the wind chill factor sets in I Hate the stuff. Live in a block of 24 flats and as I’m the youngest (40 a distant memory) resident it falls to me and my son to clear the footpaths etc.
last year spent 2-3 hours clearing the stuff from the paths, car park and main pavement only for it to then rain overnight and disappear in the morning. (All that exercise - I ought to be slim).
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Feb
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

Hi @Splice ive kind of hijacked your thread sorry. A mod has moved my …Hi @Splice ive kind of hijacked your thread sorry. A mod has moved my thread into yours. Can't even have a thread without a mod deciding they will move it to where they want anyway hi!

Lol hi Leah the more the merrier I guess
Toptrumpet9 m ago

Well, when I’m in having a nice cuppa watching day time tv and hanging a …Well, when I’m in having a nice cuppa watching day time tv and hanging around the misc and ask sections on here, I love it. But when I have to go out in it and the wind chill factor sets in I Hate the stuff. Live in a block of 24 flats and as I’m the youngest (40 a distant memory) resident it falls to me and my son to clear the footpaths etc. last year spent 2-3 hours clearing the stuff from the paths, car park and main pavement only for it to then rain overnight and disappear in the morning. (All that exercise - I ought to be slim).

Oh no!! Hahaha that is typical lol.. you did a good deed at least I better get on with some chores now. I'm thinking I may have one more cuppa first lol
LeahsMintytoutou8 m ago

Oh no!! Hahaha that is typical lol.. you did a good deed at least I …Oh no!! Hahaha that is typical lol.. you did a good deed at least I better get on with some chores now. I'm thinking I may have one more cuppa first lol

Nothing beats a cuppa
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions