Groups

FRENCH DOOR QUOTATION REQUIRED - Any Builders / Fitters / Company Owners On Here?

Hi
    I know this is a long shot but I am taking on a window fitting company. Cutting a long story short we had the whole house done plus 2 larage French Doors. We have had their fitters come out about 10 times to modify them as they stick in the summer and will not open/close if left open, the cheap plastic used is obviously crap when warm. The last time the fitters came they said they could not be adjusted further so I am taking the MD to court as they are not fit for purpose. ie they do not open, close lock at all times. We do have a conservatory which it gets hot in however the survery said it was fine. As the total price was an all in price we do not have a break down in the cost dor the 2 French doors so I need 3 quotes so I claim. If there are window fitters out there who on letterhead can quote me if I provide dimensions, I would appreciate it and throw in a tenner for your trouble. I have had 3 big companies quote me but will not leave me with a quote, all were sign now for this price, today only, had to kick one out and they will not leave the quotes.
    If yo ucan help please pm me - many thanks

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions