French Fancies OOh la la tasty :D

20 replies
Found 17th Oct 2009
Back in July I emailed them saying I thought they should bring out different ones.(I was pregnant and hungry haha) Orange, lime and maybe blackcurrent or blueberry. They said consumers were happy with present selection but they would pass it on.......... I bought today in Asda... Orange ones!! Me thinks they owe me a few cakes

20 Comments

Halloween ones?

Original Poster

Yes.... Don't tell me they are made every year.. I will have to eat the whole box in temper

matt3454;6601214

Halloween ones?

They're lovely.

They have done Strawberry ones lately too.

Original Poster

I will eat them all :x

Raspberry ones would be nice

Original Poster

Raspberry yummy. I don't like the chocolate ones very much

MissBehave;6601225

Yes.... Don't tell me they are made every year.. I will have to eat the … Yes.... Don't tell me they are made every year.. I will have to eat the whole box in temper

Sorry for the bad news!

This whole thread has made me hungry!!! What I'd do for a fondant fancy!

OMG I saw them today but thought they were just halloween decorated, are they orange flavour then? :w00t:

Is Tesco open now? Will I get in trouble for leaving a 7 and 4 year old home alone? They are asleep anyway so won't even notice I am gone :w00t:

*rushes out the door in dressing gown, hair rollers and slippers*

Smoked trout ones would be nice as well :thumbsup:

had one of these and they are yummy! had the haribo halloween sweets hmmmmmmm

French fancies my favourite

Original Poster

Nitro111;6601270

Sorry for the bad news!

Wipes crumbs off :-D Tis ok..... I have 4 left I am willing to share

MissBehave;6601225

Yes.... Don't tell me they are made every year.. I will have to eat the … Yes.... Don't tell me they are made every year.. I will have to eat the whole box in temper

Sorry, they had them last year as well. Bring out a box of lemon ones at easter, orange ones for halloween and white (frosty fancies) for christmas, which I think are vanilla

Lets hope they bring out some of the others you suggested though

mmmm..... fondant fancy...........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uXV-DPerpVE/RlNCSvXUBoI/AAAAAAAAADE/dkOTdwR5syk/s400/pimped+fondant+fancy.jpg

Anyone tried the big ones?? They're gooooood!!!

civms47;6602402

Anyone tried the big ones?? They're gooooood!!!

Yea, I am not a big fan of cake but those are really nice!

Banned

fat barsteward

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6602706

WOW I am shocked that all the resident blokes are not in this thread with … WOW I am shocked that all the resident blokes are not in this thread with comments of ORLY;-) Unlike them to miss such a nugget on info, maybe it's because the title of the thread is bland:whistling:

I changed it :oops:

Original Poster

sancho1983;6602272

mmmm..... fondant fancy...........

Oh I fancy that :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions