French guy has just been knocked out cold

Banned
Rugby france against the all blacks. A huge black french rugby player has just been taken out by one of the all blacks. He is laying out cold on the pitch whilst they try to revive him :whistling: :-D

24 Comments

He's fine now

Come on france!

Yeah, ouch! Knee'd right on the head.

Original Poster Banned

t0mm

He's fine nowCome on france!

He's fine now! He's fallen off the planet trying to get off the pitch!

Come on france....hmmm they are already down one french guy
Though I have to admit, that french guy with the long hair, you wouldn't leave him alone with ya granny!! :w00t: :?

Original Poster Banned

3:0 all blacks lead

Original Poster Banned

I think france are getting a whooping

Original Poster Banned

Jammy french ******* have just equalised. England will have their work cut out

Just seen the good news, (frenchie out cold that is!)

Damn frogs.

Banned

poor mr black

Original Poster Banned

Froggies have won....unbelievable

Hopefully a Scotland England final, that would be nice!!

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric

Hopefully a Scotland England final, that would be nice!!

Unbelievable I think was the word you were looking for

wow, can't believe that!!

That shahbal guy could have beat them all by himself..

he was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

ace game though

Original Poster Banned

stratomaster

wow, can't believe that!!That shahbal guy could have beat them all by … wow, can't believe that!!That shahbal guy could have beat them all by himself..he was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!ace game though

Is that the guy with long hair? I would rather beat the **** outta myself rather than come face to face to him!!!

well what a game, my OH is French as you know so you can imagine the noise and screams coming from my house this evening!

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta

well what a game, my OH is French as you know so you can imagine the … well what a game, my OH is French as you know so you can imagine the noise and screams coming from my house this evening!

The beers were flowing and he'll be getting some tonight

UltimoScorpion

The beers were flowing and he'll be getting some tonight

heheh no chance!:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta

heheh no chance!:giggle:

Ahh go on nutsy, make his night

AS IF! ive got work at 600am !
If hes a lucky man he may get to give me a French Kiss ! LOL

UltimoScorpion

Is that the guy with long hair? I would rather beat the **** outta … Is that the guy with long hair? I would rather beat the **** outta myself rather than come face to face to him!!!

yeah with the beard.

:w00t:

I love it how when the all blacks were doing the shaka all the french were like :shock: but he was like :x

did you see at the end when france were winning, the french fans were doing the hacker! LOL i thought that was quite funny!

yeah i saw that

I wish it ended in sudden death though tbh,

Can't believe New Z and Oz are out, in the SAME DAY!

pcnutta

well what a game, my OH is French as you know so you can imagine the … well what a game, my OH is French as you know so you can imagine the noise and screams coming from my house this evening!

Welsh lass??? French Bloke????...Wow i bet you pair love the rugby season!:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound

Welsh lass??? French Bloke????...Wow i bet you pair love the rugby … Welsh lass??? French Bloke????...Wow i bet you pair love the rugby season!:giggle:

Yeah just keep in mind how much 'english' bashing must go on in their house!!!:-(

HEHEHEH not at all, his mother was from croyden so hes alittle bit of everything! I dont think he knows who to support rugby season! ( WALES if he dont want his clothes in a suit case!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763937
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080

See more discussions