Groups

French knickers or g-string?

Banned
    whats your choice

94 Comments

never worn either tbh-altho the missus has.

Gawd,he's bored again!!

commando :oops:

deb8z;4654858

Gawd,he's bored again!!

+1

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4654858

Gawd,he's bored again!!

lul wut!

go back to your chatroom

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;4654880

French, have those g's with diamantes in for under tight fitting stuff. … French, have those g's with diamantes in for under tight fitting stuff. But french are much prettier and classier:thumbsup:

Oh i dunno. i prefer a G myself but i dont moan because they soon come off anyway

DangerGod;4654893

Oh i dunno. i prefer a G myself but i dont moan because they soon come … Oh i dunno. i prefer a G myself but i dont moan because they soon come off anyway

Why? Do they itch you?

g-strings can look awful if ya don't have a nice bum though:w00t:

I agree with everything tinks said !!

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;4654909

Ah but that's because you are young, as you get ahem older it's nicer to … Ah but that's because you are young, as you get ahem older it's nicer to leave a bit to the imagination, plus to be fair g strings have to have been invented by a man. One of the most uncomfotable things you will ever wear.

Ye i hear ya... walking round with dental floss up your crack cant be to comfy.

tinkerbell28;4654909

Ah but that's because you are young, as you get ahem older it's nicer to … Ah but that's because you are young, as you get ahem older it's nicer to leave a bit to the imagination, plus to be fair g strings have to have been invented by a man. One of the most uncomfotable things you will ever wear.

DangerGod;4654929

Ye i hear ya... walking round with dental floss up your crack cant be to … Ye i hear ya... walking round with dental floss up your crack cant be to comfy.

I dont even notice i have them on :oops:

on women I prefer french.....

if your talkin about me, I love my nice stained y-fronts. except at weekend when I get out my posing pouch.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;4654953

No, it's not and I agree with deb8z about the nice bum thing. Why do they … No, it's not and I agree with deb8z about the nice bum thing. Why do they sell thongs in big sizes or for that matter maternity thongs. Can you imagine anything worse:whistling:

Lol imagine some fat chick taking one off and there bein a poo stain on the G.... oh lawd

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;4654968

Lol imagine some fat chick taking one off and there bein a poo stain on … Lol imagine some fat chick taking one off and there bein a poo stain on the G.... oh lawd

Way to kill a thread DG...

DangerGod;4655014

Way to kill a thread DG...

:whistling: Haha!

DangerGod;4654968

Lol imagine some fat chick taking one off and there bein a poo stain on … Lol imagine some fat chick taking one off and there bein a poo stain on the G.... oh lawd

U always have to push it that little bit too far don't ya??:p

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4655100

U always have to push it that little bit too far don't ya??:p

lol im just bored

DangerGod;4655108

lol im just bored

I noticed:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4655113

I noticed:whistling:

lol.. do me a favor and hit spam please

thank yooo

French knickers

DangerGod;4655127

lol.. do me a favor and hit spam pleasethank yooo

Noooooooooo, this is fun:p

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4655142

Noooooooooo, this is fun:p

lol someone just left me rep saying they go without either lmao

didnt leave there name tho! show your face :-D

Both depending on the occassion :oops:

DG nice way to turn the conversation by the way just the thought i wanted in my head

Ewwwwww

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4655151

Both depending on the occassion :oops:DG nice way to turn the … Both depending on the occassion :oops:DG nice way to turn the conversation by the way just the thought i wanted in my head Ewwwwww

well it will never happen to you i dont suppose unless you swing both ways? :whistling:

so think yourself lucky

french knickers mostly ;-)
    i once wore g-string to play football, twasnt a nice experience :-(

DangerGod;4655148

lol someone just left me rep saying they go without either lmaodidnt … lol someone just left me rep saying they go without either lmaodidnt leave there name tho! show your face :-D

Y quote me?:? I didn't do it:w00t:

Well it wasn't me either,must be your stalker!

DangerGod;4655169

well it will never happen to you i dont suppose unless you swing both … well it will never happen to you i dont suppose unless you swing both ways? :whistling:so think yourself lucky

:w00t: if i am swing both ways im not going with no fat chick:oops::whistling:

Either - I like the feel of both, though on a long walk the g-string can chaffe a bit ! :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4655172

Y quote me?:? I didn't do it

lol i know that ..not even sure why i did

BlondeBella;4655190

:w00t: if i am swing both ways im not going with no fat chick:oops:

haha i try to tell myself that to you know... but the stella tells me otherwise

Rockhound;4655193

Either - I like the feel of both, though on a long walk the g-string can … Either - I like the feel of both, though on a long walk the g-string can chaffe a bit !

lmao

ilovelilac;4655170

french knickers mostly ;-)i once wore g-string to play football, twasnt … french knickers mostly ;-)i once wore g-string to play football, twasnt a nice experience

A chick playing football in a G-string .... rarrrrr :-D

DangerGod;4655223

lol i know that ..not even sure why i did haha i try to tell myself that … lol i know that ..not even sure why i did haha i try to tell myself that to you know... but the stella tells me otherwiselmao A chick playing football in a G-string .... rarrrrr :-D

my shorts kept getting stuck between my bum cheeks every time i ran very uncomfortable everyone kept asking if i needed to use the loo :oops::oops:

DangerGod;4655223

haha i try to tell myself that to you know... but the stella tells me … haha i try to tell myself that to you know... but the stella tells me otherwise

You should stop drinking them then :lol:

DangerGod;4655223

lol i know that ..not even sure why i did

How u know?:?

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4655270

How u know?:?

oh so it was you then? :-D

Banned

the world would be an easier place if everyone just went commando

Original Poster Banned

ilovelilac;4655261

my shorts kept getting stuck between my bum cheeks every time i ran very … my shorts kept getting stuck between my bum cheeks every time i ran very uncomfortable everyone kept asking if i needed to use the loo :oops::oops:

haha i can imagine ... i think naked football would be cool

Banned

http://gocoband.com/go_commando2trans.gif

Banned

DangerGod;4655299

haha i can imagine ... i think naked football would be cool

not if both teams are full of guys

DangerGod;4655283

oh so it was you then? :-D

PabloInTheSky;4655297

the world would be an easier place if everyone just went commando

I'm getting the feeling it might have been Pabs..........just something he said :giggle:

tinkerbell28;4654909

tinkerbell28;4654953

No, it's not and I agree with deb8z about the nice bum thing. Why do they … No, it's not and I agree with deb8z about the nice bum thing. Why do they sell thongs in big sizes or for that matter maternity thongs. Can you imagine anything worse:whistling:

G strings is the sort of thing u wear under the sexy lingerie get up..... back in the day pre kids... now its just a miracle if my bra and knickers match....heck i still have some maternity knickers knocking about..... and i invested in the thongs.... they just minimise the VPL!!

i think i may have revealed a bit much...but really do i care....nah!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)44
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions