Groups

Fresh Prince Christian TV prank

ok for some reason I bumped an old thread which had this in, instead of creating a new duplicate but it got spammed! Nice.

But its a funneh prank on Christian tv

see first post for linky

26 Comments

Original Poster

Ha great. Seems like Christian TV doesn't have any luck:

youtube.com/wat…oXQ

Original Poster

ahahahaha rick rolled nice lmao

was looking fer dat der thread cuz

youtube.com/wat…ted
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 9th Jan 2011

Original Poster

this woman is such a dunce make sure you pray for carlton and phil lolol

lulz

youtube.com/wat…ted

HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA HA HA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Original Poster

blue waffle complex LOL

linky

google 'blue waffle' at your own risk if you dont know what it is lol
    Edited by: "numptyj" 9th Jan 2011

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Anyone got a link to a prank call to a TV game show, was posted on here … Anyone got a link to a prank call to a TV game show, was posted on here before, the question was to name films with body parts in and the people were saying like Hancock and Snatch and the woman was getting pretty annoyed by the end lol.Cheers,

this one brah?

linky

haha just watched it, funneh!
    Edited by: "numptyj" 9th Jan 2011

Seen this ages ago, there's more of them to that channel btw!! A Family Guy one and something else I can't quite recall...

Ah, the other one was the woman which numpty already mentioned. lolz at her reckoning she's a techno-whiz because she's worked out how to delete e-mails "I can actually delete them faster than you can write them" "It takes me half a second to delete them".
    Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 9th Jan 2011

numptyj

blue waffle complex LOLlinkygoogle 'blue waffle' at your own risk if you … blue waffle complex LOLlinkygoogle 'blue waffle' at your own risk if you dont know what it is lol

soooo funny im crying lol

numptyj

this one brah?linky

legends

Original Poster

some fit presenters on them quiz shows also, had a spell of watching them back in the day during college there is one woman Alex Kramer she is hotttt

richp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXzKpmRrFs&feature=related nice ! lol.

X)

Now this thread has inadvertently lead me back to the old Iain Lee 'Is it Ghostbusters 2?' vids

laterz peeps

Your text here

a kind of ache ....tooth ??? , jaw ? nah this guy is thinking outside the box ! Or maybe he was just hungry?

I actaully remember watching this when it first came out , glad I did lol.....

Edited by: "denandyas" 9th Jan 2011

linky

ohh la la indeed carol ...... or maybe a name of a of a certain genre of film for the gameshow for the next phone in show with films of bodyparts lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions