Groups

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

anyone know when or if season 5 and 6 of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air are coming on to DVD

15 Comments

Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelfia born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good"
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

andy108uk;2408316

Now this is the story all about howMy life got flipped, turned upside … Now this is the story all about howMy life got flipped, turned upside downAnd I'd like to take a minute just sit right thereI'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-airIn west philadelfia born and raisedOn the playground where I spent most of my daysChilling out, maxing, relaxing all coolAnd all shooting some b-ball outside of the schoolWhen a couple of guys said "we're up in no good"Started making trouble in my neighbourhoodI got in one little fight and my mom got scaredAnd said "you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air"I whistled for a cab and when it came near theLicensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirrorIf anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-airI pulled up to a house about seven or eightAnd I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

i hope that answers the question bigbob

According to wiki its set as to be announced but expect it to be around Christmas 08 for series 5 and July 09.

and who cares..................? load of bullpoo

I love this :-D

grex9101;2408840

and who cares..................? load of bullpoo

classic comedy - but everyone has an opinion

Original Poster

When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good"

wrong its
    When a couple of guys were up to no good

bigbob909;2412790

wrong itsWhen a couple of guys were up to no good

Wrong it's
    When a couple of guys,who were up to no good

not my fault. rubbish lyrics website.

I met Carlton! his actor came to my universitys union bar in May, hes shorter than he looks and nowadays is really muscluar

absolutely love the show when i was in high school

ryouga;2413043

I met Carlton! his actor came to my universitys union bar in May, hes … I met Carlton! his actor came to my universitys union bar in May, hes shorter than he looks and nowadays is really muscluar

He must be really short then!

andy108uk;2408316

Now this is the story all about howMy life got flipped, turned upside … Now this is the story all about howMy life got flipped, turned upside downAnd I'd like to take a minute just sit right thereI'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-airIn west philadelfia born and raisedOn the playground where I spent most of my daysChilling out, maxing, relaxing all coolAnd all shooting some b-ball outside of the schoolWhen a couple of guys said "we're up in no good"Started making trouble in my neighbourhoodI got in one little fight and my mom got scaredAnd said "you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air"I whistled for a cab and when it came near theLicensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirrorIf anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-airI pulled up to a house about seven or eightAnd I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

You missed 2 verses out!

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
    I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
    Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, bourgeois and all that
    Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
    I don't think so
    I'll see when I get there
    I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the......

They rarely play the whole song at the start of the show. Usually is just the shortened version.

Original Poster

ryouga;2413043

I met Carlton! his actor came to my universitys union bar in May, hes … I met Carlton! his actor came to my universitys union bar in May, hes shorter than he looks and nowadays is really muscluar

he was quite musclar at the end of the fresh prince
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions