Found 18th Mar 2010
Katie price on this morining talking about her marriage she said pete and me instead of alex ....

21 Comments

Banned

What an idiot!

It should be 'Pete and I'.

Tsk!

yeah i just saw that. how embarrassing!x

HAHAHA.. what an airhead.. I'm sure this will be front page news for the Sun tomorrow

Original Poster

is it just me but i like her and dislike her at the same time - i like her as shes making the most of her situation , she's really pushing everything she can do , but it's just sometimes or something she does annoys me and i dislike her , but i'm not sure why ?
I think she still has feelings for PA , but he doesnt want her back , so she's had to make do with Alex ....she's very adiment with her relationship with Alex which I'm glad for her , but there's just something that makes me think it's not 100%- I persnally think it would work as they both publicity hounds and adore the attension and media circus so maybe they are a perfect match !

Banned

You think that's bad - I went ice skating with a group of psychologists last night.

I saw lots of Freudians slip.

FilthAndFurry;8136923

You think that's bad - I went ice skating with a group of psychologists … You think that's bad - I went ice skating with a group of psychologists last night.I saw lots of Freudians slip.

:w00t: Oh dear, that was a bad one.

She ain't over him lets face it.

Original Poster

that was a stinker F+F

denandyas;8136953

that was a stinker F+F

agree, no soap

What was all that about keeping things private this time....then going on and on about their relationship?!

She was also absolutely sure she'd met the man she'd spend her whole life with when she was with Pete, she just seems to repeat the same old cliches she's said before, like de ja vue

I got divorced 4 years ago and i still accidentally name drop the ex. We were together for so many years its just habit rather than residual feelings. That said, she isnt over the andre - totally obvious to anyone

FilthAndFurry;8136923

You think that's bad - I went ice skating with a group of psychologists … You think that's bad - I went ice skating with a group of psychologists last night.I saw lots of Freudians slip.

Get out.

Now.

even more worrying she said she is releasing another two books

Original Poster

and from that they are making a movie

sweet jesus!!

and shes on her period, charming

denandyas;8137198

and from that they are making a movie

WHY we've seen it ALL:?

I feel sorry for the kids

Another one on the way no doubt

JonnyTwoToes;8136850

What an idiot!It should be 'Pete and I'.Tsk!

haha that made me laugh!

What was the programme - am gonna see if I can find a link - she will be mortified!

She was on This Morning

libEL;8139231

She was on This Morning

just watched it. Dont know what to make of her - sometimes feel for her other times cringe and wish she would just disappear. One thing I am sure of is what a massive wimp Alex is

bossyboots;8139342

just watched it. Dont know what to make of her - sometimes feel for her … just watched it. Dont know what to make of her - sometimes feel for her other times cringe and wish she would just disappear. One thing I am sure of is what a massive wimp Alex is

Say that to his face I dare ya! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 2 for 1 code33
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event23
    3. With or without cream?45
    4. Computer upgrades78

See more discussions