Friday afternoon fun...FA Cup semis predictions in here

As a gooner I am gonna have to go for an optimistic 4-3 to us, as our defence is slowly crumbling away with the loss of gibbs, sagna, gallas, and djourou lol we'll just have to outscore chelsea. As for sunday gotta be a 2-1 to Utd with Rooney netting the winner lol

come on lets get the banter started early, because I'll be to drunk to post tomoz

21 Comments

Banned

Arsenal FTW. ide rather beat chelsea than united. but it doesnt matter we will be doing both ;-)

Original Poster

DangerGod;4952784

Arsenal FTW. ide rather beat chelsea than united. but it doesnt matter we … Arsenal FTW. ide rather beat chelsea than united. but it doesnt matter we will be doing both ;-)

good lad, any score predictions? think we will struggle without gibbs and sagna, etc anf forgot clichy, wengers on about putting song back there :?

Im going to the game on sunday, should be good. Hopefully we can keep a clean sheet with rio back in defence, looked solid on wednesday. I hope rooney is fit, apparently fergie is making some changes from wednesdays side, probably tevez, fletcher and park will start

Original Poster

yeah think he'll play park, good solid winger, not the greatest attacker but a definite worker. think with rio back and vidic your much better. Althought Everton are in good form.

Original Poster

come on now anyone else getting involved???

I'm a gooner. I'm aiming for a hopefully 3-2 to Arsenal ONLY if we score first. If Chelsea score, they'll shut up shop. Man Utd to beat Everton 3-0. I've stuck a £1 on those two scores at 104-1.

Original Poster

mhh1981;4953102

I'm a gooner. I'm aiming for a hopefully 3-2 to Arsenal ONLY if we score … I'm a gooner. I'm aiming for a hopefully 3-2 to Arsenal ONLY if we score first. If Chelsea score, they'll shut up shop. Man Utd to beat Everton 3-0. I've stuck a £1 on those two scores at 104-1.

104-1 acculator? lol thats not bad odds

yeah, sorry its together with another team to win. Did it as soon as fixtures came out for Semi. I'm not holding my breath though as my best win was £20 on a 36-1 accumulator.

Original Poster

lol any win is better the nothing....come on people...lets hear those predictions

Banned

mhh1981;4953162

yeah, sorry its together with another team to win. Did it as soon as … yeah, sorry its together with another team to win. Did it as soon as fixtures came out for Semi. I'm not holding my breath though as my best win was [COLOR="Red"]£20 on a 36-1 accumulator[/COLOR].

Dam,Nice!

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Man Utd 3 Everton 1

Seriously though - who cares :santa:

:lol:

Original Poster

darren9030;4953424

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0Man Utd 3 Everton 1Seriously though - who cares … Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0Man Utd 3 Everton 1Seriously though - who cares :santa: :lol:

probably not an irons fan! lol

C*** that up a bit

chelsea 2 arsenal 0

Man Utd 3 Everton 1

Original Poster

oldmankensey;4953616

chelsea 2 arsenal 0Man Utd 3 Everton 1

with arsenals current form can you really not see them scoring???

arsenal 3-2 chelsea

mancs 1-2 bitters

:-D

Banned

owlass;4958402

[COLOR="Red"]arsenal 3-2 chelsea[/COLOR]mancs 1-2 bitters :-D

you know that...

hey we got you tuesday night man.

DangerGod;4958426

you know that...hey we got you tuesday night man.

2-0 to us then bud ;-)

Arsenal 2- 2 Chelsea

Man Utd 1-2 Everton

Arsenal 1 - 3 Chelsea

Man U - 3 - 0 Everton

Man U vs Chelsea final for the FA cup and Champs League (once Barca go down against a decent defence . . )

Banned

owlass;4958439

2-0 to us then bud ;-)

Like i said to Sy. Now i feel we are secure in 4th for the champs spot. by all means beat us. stop the scum winning the Prem

DangerGod;4958479

Like i said to Sy. Now i feel we are secure in 4th for the champs spot. … Like i said to Sy. Now i feel we are secure in 4th for the champs spot. by all means beat us. stop the scum winning the Prem

that's just ..................... beyond the pale :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1852
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions