Groups

Friday - beautiful Friday - 9 hours to weekend ?

Banned
    Morning Good Peeps

63 Comments

Hiya Dell, my weekend started on tuesday night

having a few days off

Good Morning???
    What time do you get up???
    I've been up since 5....

I suppose your user name explains it all...lol

If I were you I'd cancel breakfast and go straight for an early lunch... ;-)

http://image.blingee.com/images10/content/output/2007/5/25/157351710_4b2adfb8.gif

akastiggy;2951131

Good Morning??? What time do you get up??? I've been up since 5.... I … Good Morning??? What time do you get up??? I've been up since 5.... I suppose your user name explains it all...lol If I were you I'd cancel breakfast and go straight for an early lunch... ;-)

technically it's morning until noon

Morning sweety - got some plans this weekend then??

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;2951121

Hiya Dell, my weekend started on tuesday night :)having a few days off

Hiya Bella, you are back to work on Monday then ?
    Enjoy your holidays ... any special plans for today

Predikuesi;2951140

Thank you Predikuesi ....

Original Poster Banned

akastiggy;2951131

Good Morning??? What time do you get up??? I've been up since 5.... I … Good Morning??? What time do you get up??? I've been up since 5.... I suppose your user name explains it all...lolIf I were you I'd cancel breakfast and go straight for an early lunch... ;-)

Hi and welcome to HUKD... its 1414 hrs where I am right now :-D

hannah19790;2951154

Morning sweety - got some plans this weekend then??

Morning honey, well taking this friend out for her dress on Saturday ... I hope

its only 3hrs 15 minutes for me. and then im finished work forever! well until i finish uni

Original Poster Banned

guerilla;2951169

its only 3hrs 15 minutes for me. and then im finished work forever! well … its only 3hrs 15 minutes for me. and then im finished work forever! well until i finish uni

Hiya Guerilla, how are you doing buddy .... well best of luck with the uni and all the hot babes there matey

Dell_in_the_bed;2951161

Hi and welcome to HUKD... its 1414 hrs where I am right now :-DMorning … Hi and welcome to HUKD... its 1414 hrs where I am right now :-DMorning honey, well taking this friend out for her dress on Saturday ... I hope

lmao, Not spoken to my husband to b for ages so think it's on hold for a bit:giggle:......but hey I'm sure I can find another dress to try on since u'v taken the time to help

Banned

Morning Dell, i'm a bit sad today.

I fell on my friend's step last night in my heels and landed on my right knee.

It now looks like i have 2 right knees :roll:

Dell_in_the_bed;2951177

Hiya Guerilla, how are you doing buddy .... well best of luck with the … Hiya Guerilla, how are you doing buddy .... well best of luck with the uni and all the hot babes there matey

im already at uni been on a year in industry this year with my sponsor. cant wait to get back, ive been counting the days since i started 14 months ago!

Hope all are well - and your all gona have a great weekend:)

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2951183

lmao, Not spoken to my husband to b for ages so think it's on hold for a … lmao, Not spoken to my husband to b for ages so think it's on hold for a bit:giggle:......but hey I'm sure I can find another dress to try on since u'v taken the time to help

So where should I meet you in 15 minutes time love ...

I think i'll go back to bed for an hour lol

DLM;2951185

Morning Dell, i'm a bit sad today.I fell on my friend's step last night … Morning Dell, i'm a bit sad today.I fell on my friend's step last night in my heels and landed on my right knee.It now looks like i have 2 right knees :roll:

Ouch bet that hurt like hell.

I am so glad its Friday its been a nightmare of a week and I can't wait for it to be over.

Seems I am sleeping in a tent tonight with my boys - wish me luck :roll:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2951185

Morning Dell, i'm a bit sad today.I fell on my friend's step last night … Morning Dell, i'm a bit sad today.I fell on my friend's step last night in my heels and landed on my right knee.It now looks like i have 2 right knees :roll:

I am sorry shweet, applied something on the knees as yet ?.... you were at Sadler's yesterday ?

robtallica;2951196

Hope all are well - and your all gona have a great weekend:)

Thank you Robtallica and same to you my friend any special plans

Banned

fireheaven;2951210

Ouch bet that hurt like hell.I am so glad its Friday its been a nightmare … Ouch bet that hurt like hell.I am so glad its Friday its been a nightmare of a week and I can't wait for it to be over.Seems I am sleeping in a tent tonight with my boys - wish me luck :roll:

I'm a bit sore, it's worse to look at then it feels.

Thanks for your kind words x x

I couldn't sleep in a tent now, i would be too cold and would hold on to my bf so tight he would probably get an hernia.

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2951221

I am sorry shweet, applied something on the knees as yet ?.... you were … I am sorry shweet, applied something on the knees as yet ?.... you were at Sadler's yesterday ?Thank you Robtallica and same to you my friend any special plans

I have slapped some savlon on and i'm bearing the sting.

Sadler wanted me out of his house fast for some reason...........................:?

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;2951204

I think i'll go back to bed for an hour lol

That sounds interesting :thumbsup:
    I will be working from my bed after five hours :-D

DLM;2951234

I'm a bit sore, it's worse to look at then it feels.Thanks for your kind … I'm a bit sore, it's worse to look at then it feels.Thanks for your kind words x x I couldn't sleep in a tent now, i would be too cold and would hold on to my bf so tight he would probably get an hernia.

Ahh thats why I am putting the tent up in my dining room lol

I have promised to take them all summer but the weather has never been good enough so this is the only option, we are going to turn all the lights off, use torches and toast marshmallows on candles but I draw the line at weeing in a bucket :roll:

My god I know how to live it up on a Friday night :w00t:

Dell_in_the_bed;2951200

[/B]So where should I meet you in 15 minutes time love ...

Thought u were picking me up :?

Original Poster Banned

I will be right back .....

Banned

morning people im going to go and get a roll

Banned

fireheaven;2951260

Ahh thats why I am putting the tent up in my dining room lolI have … Ahh thats why I am putting the tent up in my dining room lolI have promised to take them all summer but the weather has never been good enough so this is the only option, we are going to turn all the lights off, use torches and toast marshmallows on candles but I draw the line at weeing in a bucket :roll:My god I know how to live it up on a Friday night :w00t:

Aw it sounds exciting, just try not to burn your house down x x

Banned

salder21;2951267

I'd like a roll ;-)

salder21;2951267

Morning sweet

salder21;2951267

get a roll? or have a roll?:whistling:

Banned

DLM;2951247

I have slapped some savlon on and i'm bearing the sting.Sadler wanted me … I have slapped some savlon on and i'm bearing the sting.Sadler wanted me out of his house fast for some reason...........................:?

thats a lie hunni! you were drunk and misheard me!! I said that I wanted you in the bedroom fast ;-) lol xx

Banned

salder21;2951285

thats a lie hunni! you were drunk and misheard me!! I said that I wanted … thats a lie hunni! you were drunk and misheard me!! I said that I wanted you in the bedroom fast ;-) lol xx

Oh right, taxi to Denny :thumbsup:

Banned

bellabonkers;2951279

get a roll? or have a roll?:whistling:

a bit of both lol

Banned

http://www.btinternet.com/~paul.cooper1/crunchie.jpg

Dell_in_the_bed;2951221

I am sorry shweet, applied something on the knees as yet ?.... you were … I am sorry shweet, applied something on the knees as yet ?.... you were at Sadler's yesterday ?Thank you Robtallica and same to you my friend any special plans

No plans really as yet, but I'm at exclusive new Metallica album release party/concert - at the o2 arena (London) show on Monday - so I'm all smiles:-D:-D:-D

Have a good day everyone

Banned

got two rolls :-D:-D

yo bro:thumbsup:

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]YAY!!![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]
    A thread that isn't a deal request.....so pleasant to see :thumbsup: I'd give you some rep Dell, but my thingy is broken :roll:

salder21;2951392

I dont have rolls, i have baps.

Banned

salder21;2951392

Fancy another:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October34
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31123
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764519
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846287

See more discussions