Groups
  1. Misc
181 Comments

evenin sweetie, hows it goin? xx

Nothing stays the same young man --

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6208696

evenin sweetie, hows it goin? xx

not bad thanks. glad its friday tho, you? ;-)

Hiya DDTA, cant get used to your new avvy, I miss the dancing milk carton

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;6208707

Nothing stays the same young man --

talking from experience?

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208714

Hiya DDTA, cant get used to your new avvy, I miss the dancing milk carton … Hiya DDTA, cant get used to your new avvy, I miss the dancing milk carton

Hey Bitsey, felt like I needed a change, oh ****, my old avvy is on my old laptop :oops:

starsparkle2311;6208718

[email protected] like it used to be, Com has entered the thread, kiss goodbye to … [email protected] like it used to be, Com has entered the thread, kiss goodbye to sensible chit chat:whistling:

:giggle: Livens this place up

starsparkle2311;6208718

[email protected] like it used to be, Com has entered the thread, kiss goodbye to … [email protected] like it used to be, Com has entered the thread, kiss goodbye to sensible chit chat:whistling:

well hey now. I was being pleasant

dontdothatagain;6208720

talking from experience?

I have lots of that laddie

dontdothatagain;6208733

Hey Bitsey, felt like I needed a change, oh ****, my old avvy is on my … Hey Bitsey, felt like I needed a change, oh ****, my old avvy is on my old laptop :oops:

oh dear, never mind, Im thinking of a change but had Monty there for so long Im stumped at what else to have :roll:

dontdothatagain;6208712

not bad thanks. glad its friday tho, you? ;-)

always glad of friday though I was v bad today and didnt do all my work this afternoon, but sod it who's perfect?

I'm working tomorrow night too

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;6208738

I have lots of that laddie

Glad to see you back, not seen you for ageeeeeeeeeees :-(

bitseylango;6208745

oh dear, never mind, Im thinking of a change but had Monty there for so … oh dear, never mind, Im thinking of a change but had Monty there for so long Im stumped at what else to have :roll:

Something girly, like you personality ;-)

spent half the day trying to get blue paint off a dalmation-daughter painted him and the wife aint happy-washed him 3 times but he still has a blue tinge!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6208747

always glad of friday though I was v bad today and didnt do all my work … always glad of friday though I was v bad today and didnt do all my work this afternoon, but sod it who's perfect? I'm working tomorrow night too

terrible. Naughty COM, slap your wrists

I'll come round tomorrow and make sure you're working :whistling:

Original Poster

barky;6208755

spent half the day trying to get blue paint off a dalmation-daughter … spent half the day trying to get blue paint off a dalmation-daughter painted him and the wife aint happy-washed him 3 times but he still has a blue tinge!

Sorry, but I lol'd :giggle::lol:

dontdothatagain;6208754

Something girly, like you personality ;-)

im far from girly :-D

dontdothatagain;6208768

terrible. Naughty COM, slap your wrists :pI'll come round tomorrow and … terrible. Naughty COM, slap your wrists :pI'll come round tomorrow and make sure you're working :whistling:

you're growing up aintcha lol!

starsparkle2311;6208784

never mind pleasant, let's hear the latest corker in the world of COM, … never mind pleasant, let's hear the latest corker in the world of COM, c'mon, spice the thread up darlin:thumbsup:

stop it hun

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208778

im far from girly :-D

http://cdnll-0.liveleak.com/u/thumbs/2007/Feb/9/118532_avatar.jpg

barky;6208755

spent half the day trying to get blue paint off a dalmation-daughter … spent half the day trying to get blue paint off a dalmation-daughter painted him and the wife aint happy-washed him 3 times but he still has a blue tinge!

I TOLD you to hang him on the line by his ears until it rained.

You men, never listen

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6208787

you're growing up aintcha lol!

I never stop :whistling:

Original Poster

http://www.mercia.biz/files/HarryHill_fight.jpg

Original Poster

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]LIVEN [COLOR=Magenta]THIS[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]PLACE[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]UP[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]WILL[/COLOR] [COLOR=Cyan]YOU[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]LOT[/COLOR]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

My fridge broke today :-( but I now have a new shiny one sat in its box waiting to be put in

dontdothatagain;6208861

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]LIVEN [COLOR=Magenta]THIS[/COLOR] … [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]LIVEN [COLOR=Magenta]THIS[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]PLACE[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]UP[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]WILL[/COLOR] [COLOR=Cyan]YOU[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]LOT[/COLOR]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

we could just start some wild rumours for fun-maybe about essex girls?:whistling:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208872

My fridge broke today :-( but I now have a new shiny one sat in its box … My fridge broke today :-( but I now have a new shiny one sat in its box waiting to be put in

How old was the fridge?

Original Poster

barky;6208880

we could just start some wild rumours for fun-maybe about essex … we could just start some wild rumours for fun-maybe about essex girls?:whistling:

yeah, in particularly BLONDE essex girls? :whistling:

dontdothatagain;6208888

How old was the fridge?

over 10 years old, had a good innings :-D

Evening all, how is everyone?

Hey hun, really ....Friday already?? :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208902

over 10 years old, had a good innings :-D

Not bad, things were built to last back then

livingthelife07;6208910

Evening all, how is everyone?

Hey not bad yourself :-D

Original Poster

hannah19790;6208915

Hey hun, really ....Friday already?? :-D

thank **** it is, I cant be ar**d with getting 7:20 every morning :-D

dontdothatagain;6208919

Not bad, things were built to last back then

just like me :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;6208919

Not bad, things were built to last back then :pHey not bad yourself :-D

Not to bad, got the weekend of work so it's all good, so am enjoying it with a few vodkas

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208933

just like me :thumbsup:

what you trying to say about me :w00t:

dontdothatagain;6208941

what you trying to say about me :w00t:

95 was a good year :thumbsup:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6208937

Not to bad, got the weekend of work so it's all good, so am enjoying it … Not to bad, got the weekend of work so it's all good, so am enjoying it with a few vodkas

Its nice to have 2 days off at the end of skitty week. Glad I can put that behind me.

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208950

95 was a good year :thumbsup:

Bloody right it was, I was born :-D

dontdothatagain;6208963

Bloody right it was, I was born :-D

I know you numpty, same as my son :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;6208972

I know you numpty, same as my son :-D

:oops: I'm no numpty, I was born in 95 :roll::p

sorry if I killed your thread DDTA, :-(