Found 18th Sep 2009
What you doing tonight?

Just wondering

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
63 Comments

Wanted a night out but thats been moved till tomorrow night.

Hopefully a nice nights fishing, weather is holding out so should be okay.

naf all

Fostering

playing batman yipee got it for my bday even tho its tommorow

getting killed many times in cod4

chri1143;6326995

getting killed many times in cod4

not the feeling on that one :whistling:

quiet night in watching new season of fringe in preparation for tomorrow drinking.

scotland121;6326993

Niice, you'll find it hard to put the controller down tonight - bet ya.

Meadsy4742;6327007

Niice, you'll find it hard to put the controller down tonight - bet ya.

cheers , ye i have been told the girlfreind has just bought a new book thank god lol :-D

im off out on the lash, forced into it though as the mother in law from hell is staying with us for the weekend. same again tommorow, and sunday.

watching supernatural, fringe and frequently asked questions about time travel

ants97;6327006

quiet night in watching new season of fringe in preparation for tomorrow … quiet night in watching new season of fringe in preparation for tomorrow drinking.

any idea when its back on sky? would like to watch it in HD and cba with downloading any more.

got Any Questions tonight been dragged into it.

Had a mad weekend last week so i'm on a chill fest tonight

landofdan;6327021

im off out on the lash, forced into it though as the mother in law from … im off out on the lash, forced into it though as the mother in law from hell is staying with us for the weekend. same again tommorow, and sunday.

Sounds like my ideal weekend ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;6326982

Wanted a night out but thats been moved till tomorrow night.Hopefully a … Wanted a night out but thats been moved till tomorrow night.Hopefully a nice nights fishing, weather is holding out so should be okay.

Oh god I went night fishing once. Got til 4am and I still hadn't caught a single fish, so I decided to throw all my bait in the water....still nothing.

Then the alarm woke me up at 6am with a whopper on the line, lost it though :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

4lyons09;6326986

naf all

Hey I might be joining you :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6326990

Fostering

A child...........or a beer :?

landofdan;6327021

im off out on the lash, forced into it though as the mother in law from … im off out on the lash, forced into it though as the mother in law from hell is staying with us for the weekend. same again tommorow, and sunday.

lol :thumbsup:

Finish work at 7pm, home by 7.30pm and then sod all probably, unless I can find some golf to watch on TV.

sculpturatus;6327040

Oh god I went night fishing once. Got til 4am and I still hadn't caught … Oh god I went night fishing once. Got til 4am and I still hadn't caught a single fish, so I decided to throw all my bait in the water....still nothing.Then the alarm woke me up at 6am with a whopper on the line, lost it though :giggle:

That happened to me a few weeks back, got to about midnight and nothing. Kept hearing fishing topping in the dark so just casted next to this bank where I thought would be crap and pulled 4 brown trout out within 2 hours - was well chuffed.

SFA most likely :lol:

10 min babestaion preview....... 3 mins, self love.

Original Poster Banned

scotland121;6326993

Happy B'day for tomorrow then :thumbsup:

When you say 'playing batman' you mean the computer game right :thumbsup:

You are not like dressing up like batman and getting your best mate to be robin whilst you fly round the park like a loony

MinstrelMan;6327062

:santa:

Original Poster Banned

ants97;6327006

quiet night in watching new season of fringe in preparation for tomorrow … quiet night in watching new season of fringe in preparation for tomorrow drinking.

Fringe :?

Have you seen 'how I met your mother'

off for a quick drink after work with my best man (wedding next month)

Original Poster Banned

landofdan;6327021

Dont blame you fella, I have the same mother-in-law :thumbsup: well ex m-i-l

My bf bought me a ps3, so going to set it up and give it a go!

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6327028

Had a mad weekend last week so i'm on a chill fest tonight

Aww sweet

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;6327052

Finish work at 7pm, home by 7.30pm and then sod all probably, unless I … Finish work at 7pm, home by 7.30pm and then sod all probably, unless I can find some golf to watch on TV.

Cricket is on SS1 :thumbsup:

Linzilou81;6327085

My bf bought me a ps3, so going to set it up and give it a go!

:whistling: that old trick eh?

sculpturatus;6327050

A child...........or a beer :?

child lol,

wish it was a beer but also have a kidney infection so no drunken weekends for a while :roll:

MinstrelMan;6327098

What do you mean????

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;6327056

That happened to me a few weeks back, got to about midnight and nothing. … That happened to me a few weeks back, got to about midnight and nothing. Kept hearing fishing topping in the dark so just casted next to this bank where I thought would be crap and pulled 4 brown trout out within 2 hours - was well chuffed.

I bet you were :thumbsup:

I always like catching a tiddler first then sticking that on to see what else I will bite

going to the theatre

sculpturatus;6327064

Happy B'day for tomorrow then :thumbsup:When you say 'playing batman' you … Happy B'day for tomorrow then :thumbsup:When you say 'playing batman' you mean the computer game right :thumbsup:You are not like dressing up like batman and getting your best mate to be robin whilst you fly round the park like a loony

lol pmsl , na i am 31 a bit old for that but you never know after a bottle of vodka , but yes on the ps3 :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;6327062

:lol: 3 minutes.....:w00t:...ooooo you stud :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;6327098

lol:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6327058

SFA most likely :lol:

Join the rest of us :thumbsup:

sculpturatus;6327064

Happy B'day for tomorrow then :thumbsup:When you say 'playing batman' you … Happy B'day for tomorrow then :thumbsup:When you say 'playing batman' you mean the computer game right :thumbsup:You are not like dressing up like batman and getting your best mate to be robin whilst you fly round the park like a loony

and thanks :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564056
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions