Groups

Friday Night Lights Help

I was just wondering if anyone knew if they are going to be releasing Seasons 2 and 3 on Region 2 DVD

5 Comments

Has season two been on telly yet?

I'm in the same position as you, i watched season 1then went online to try and find season 2 and couldn't find a region 2 copy anywhere! :x

its widely available to watch or download via the t'internet
    alternatively--a quick soft hack to make your DVD player multi-region may be the answer.
    I adore FNL--and was lucky enough to pick up season 2 in USA earlier this year....to be honest its a much poorer season than the 1st but it still beats most things on UK tv. The writers strike had a big effect, and the series ends v suddenly as the strike took hold.
    Good news--I have seen Season 3and its a real return to form---much better than 2 and probably just shy of the superb season 1.
    Fingers x'd for a season 4.

Original Poster

I have all the seasons on dvd but have recently switched to blu ray player and it cant be hacked to play region 1

ateague619;6186278

I have all the seasons on dvd but have recently switched to blu ray … I have all the seasons on dvd but have recently switched to blu ray player and it cant be hacked to play region 1

Might be worth buying a cheapo dvd player
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard Drive Setup34
      2. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      3. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11
      4. Flight delay compensation614

See more discussions