Friday night music.

Found 4th May
After a hard week of graft who do you listen to? I'm currently listening to Stuart Goddard aka Adam Ant.
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
Old school mix tapes recorded off stations like Defection 89.4, Dance 93 and Fantasy 98.1 courtesy of wonderful people who uploaded them to YouTube and the like.

Big shout out to all the HMP's, all North London, South London, East London, West London and surrounding counties crews keep it locked
Chasloyal12 m ago

Old school mix tapes recorded off stations like Defection 89.4, Dance 93 …Old school mix tapes recorded off stations like Defection 89.4, Dance 93 and Fantasy 98.1 courtesy of wonderful people who uploaded them to YouTube and the like.Big shout out to all the HMP's, all North London, South London, East London, West London and surrounding counties crews keep it locked

I have no idea what you just said but I'm 47 lol.
RedLozzer5 m ago

So is he, trying to be edgy mixing lingo like the kids
Chasloyal29 m ago

Old school mix tapes recorded off stations like Defection 89.4, Dance 93 …Old school mix tapes recorded off stations like Defection 89.4, Dance 93 and Fantasy 98.1 courtesy of wonderful people who uploaded them to YouTube and the like.Big shout out to all the HMP's, all North London, South London, East London, West London and surrounding counties crews keep it locked

Popped, locked, & ready to rock?

Or tracks mixed & ready for horlicks.
RedLozzer57 m ago

Well I'm 46 at the end of the month and anyone who listened to London pirates in the acid, hard core and techno era of the late 80's to mid 90's will know those lines off by heart.

benrobertsno151 m ago

So is he, trying to be edgy mixing lingo like the kids

Just the kids can't believe some of the 'choons' they rave about now are 25 and 30 years old, pun intended' and that we was bouncing around to them out of our nuts when we was younger than they are now

fanpages39 m ago

Popped, locked, & ready to rock?Or tracks mixed & ready for …Popped, locked, & ready to rock?Or tracks mixed & ready for horlicks.

Hold tight
Linkin park
Bit of garage
Drum and bass
Ive just dug all my old hi fi unit and set it up in the back room. put some fancy led lights up and a Moroccan lamp calling it the music/chill out room
had this on the last few days, dead relaxing with a few drinks

OP Adam Ant is that his new stuff youre listening too? seen him a few years ago in Liverpool.My childhood hero. must dig kings of the wild frontier album out
chuckiedoll1 h, 1 m ago

Linkin park

Fall out Boy, My Chemical Romance or any songs on Kerrang
themachman2 m ago

Ive just dug all my old hi fi unit and set it up in the back room. put …Ive just dug all my old hi fi unit and set it up in the back room. put some fancy led lights up and a Moroccan lamp calling it the music/chill out room had this on the last few days, dead relaxing with a few drinks [Video]

Great tune
I've listened to this at least twice today!

Lucifers rocking chair sounding good right now.
Bit of riverboat gamblers coming up.
Chasloyal2 h, 54 m ago

Well I'm 46 at the end of the month and anyone who listened to …Well I'm 46 at the end of the month and anyone who listened to London pirates in the acid, hard core and techno era of the late 80's to mid 90's will know those lines off by heart.Just the kids can't believe some of the 'choons' they rave about now are 25 and 30 years old, pun intended' and that we was bouncing around to them out of our nuts when we was younger than they are now Hold tight

Everybody knows, a good tune never dies, it just gets remixed.
Editors, Sum 41,, Blink 182, The Stone Roses.
I'm 49.
themachman18 h, 30 m ago

OP Adam Ant is that his new stuff youre listening too? seen him a few …OP Adam Ant is that his new stuff youre listening too? seen him a few years ago in Liverpool.My childhood hero. must dig kings of the wild frontier album out

Old stuff, have frontier, Prince charming and dirk on vinyl. 😁

If you want to listen to proper jazz try this.

shadey1218 h, 6 m ago

Everybody knows, a good tune never dies, it just gets remixed.

Mrs Loyal's daughter who is 22 (or is it 23 I can't remember?) proper thought we was winding her up when we told her we used to be rocking to that Kariya tune in various illegal and a couple of legal venues with massive chemical support when we were teenagers.

I don't think she even knows where Toronto is, never mind how massive it was for pioneering house music in the late 80's, even now there's still some good stuff coming out of there when you listen to certain stations on the interwebs.

I can't even remember Kariya doing anything else after that which is regularly the way but she secured her name in dance music history with 'baby let me love you for tonight'

Way way beyond a classic, an immortal genre defining tune which sounds as fresh now as it did when it dropped 30 odd years ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants