Groups

Friday The 13th!!!

My other half came back from Tesco shopping half an hour ago and asked me if I was superstitious as its Friday the 13th.
    I said 'no, not at all. Why do you ask?'
    She replied, good, because someone just ran into the back of your car!
    Gutted.

17 Comments

stupid comment removed!

had a leak at home, whole house was drenched in water
    lucky friday the 13th

Original Poster

emasu;2306313

owned.

Pardon?

Original Poster

hashman;2306321

had a leak at home, whole house was drenched in water :(lucky friday the … had a leak at home, whole house was drenched in water :(lucky friday the 13th

Crikey, you must have been holding on for weeks?:whistling:

skusey;2306330

Crikey, you must have been holding on for weeks?:whistling:

not ready to laugh about it, spent whole afternoon cleaning up and sucking water out of carpets!
    will probably laugh about it after a few days though, so will get back to u at that one

i was watching tennis on BBC2 and the commentator spilled coffee on his associate sitting beside him.

skusey;2306324

Pardon?

sorry

Original Poster

hashman;2306341

not ready to laugh about it, spent whole afternoon cleaning up and … not ready to laugh about it, spent whole afternoon cleaning up and sucking water out of carpets!will probably laugh about it after a few days though, so will get back to u at that one

yeh sorry, not a laughing matter:oops:

Had a German test and lad next me spilled water all over my test. Wasn't particulary important (thats why he was next to me not on a different desk) but still VERY unlucky

Banned

Never had anything bad happen to me/friends or Family on friday 13th.... mind you it aint over yet lol

todays the anniversary of my brothers death :cry:
    we had an really old clock and when he died it stopped...to the minute...it also struck 13 the night my grandpa died

Banned

sorry to hear that Bella :-(

DangerGod;2306698

sorry to hear that Bella :-(

it's ok, spooky though isnt it

bellabonkers;2306641

todays the anniversary of my brothers death :cry:we had an really old … todays the anniversary of my brothers death :cry:we had an really old clock and when he died it stopped...to the minute...it also struck 13 the night my grandpa died

Spooky

Same with my dad. He had an old clock, westminster chimes and 3 springs to wind etc. When he passed away, the doctor said it was about 3:30 am, clock said 3:25 ish and never ran again properly!

NOT SUPERSTITIOUS, but, y'know! spooky!

bellabonkers;2306712

it's ok, spooky though isnt it

Sorry Bella, I read your previous post and I wasn't taking the proverbial about spooky!!

Nothing bad or unlucky ever happened to me on any Friday the Thirte...............hey, what's that noise that sounds awfully like a massive truck about to crash into the house?

lol nothing happpend to me got shouted at off a old lady tho !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      2. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      4. Samsung or Hisense11

See more discussions