Friday the 13th Are you superstitious?

Expert (Beta)26
Posted 13th Mar
It’s Friday the 13th today.

Just wondering if anyone was superstitious and did anything differently because of the date.

3421621-om331.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
26 Comments
I’m quite wary of everyday but when it comes to Friday 13th I just expect bad things to happen then because I expect it I attract the bad things lol viscous (can’t spell that properly) circle but I’d love a black cat to walk on my path just don’t like Friday 13th
Edited by: "AllAboutTheSparkles" 13th Mar
AllAboutTheSparkles13/03/2020 09:11

I’m quite wary of everyday but when it comes to Friday 13th I just expect b …I’m quite wary of everyday but when it comes to Friday 13th I just expect bad things to happen then because I expect it I attract the bad things lol viscous (can’t spell that properly) circle but I’d love a black cat to walk on my path just don’t like Friday 13th

What can be so bad about a "vivacious" circle, sounds to me like you're living the dream!

Edit: Your superstition doesn't slow your editing skills down.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 13th Mar
AllAboutTheSparkles13/03/2020 09:11

I’m quite wary of everyday but when it comes to Friday 13th I just expect b …I’m quite wary of everyday but when it comes to Friday 13th I just expect bad things to happen then because I expect it I attract the bad things lol vivacious circle

I’m sorry to hear that bad things keep happening to you.

Sometimes when your down on you luck it’s does seems everything comes at once.

Hope there’s some better lucky coming your way
Dyslexic_Dog13/03/2020 09:14

What can be so bad about a "vivacious" circle, sounds to me like you're …What can be so bad about a "vivacious" circle, sounds to me like you're living the dream!

Assumed that was typo and they meant
vicious
Gonna sound strange but my co-worker had a punctured tyre this morning on her way to work so I’ve opened up the Bureau on my own. Was also wary of a guy waiting outside for 20mins staring at me the whole time
My son was born on a Friday 13th. Yes he's a pain.
If I ever had good luck when seeing 2 magpies etc, then maybe, but since that's a crock, unlikly
darkfrost113/03/2020 09:18

Gonna sound strange but my co-worker had a punctured tyre this morning on …Gonna sound strange but my co-worker had a punctured tyre this morning on her way to work so I’ve opened up the Bureau on my own. Was also wary of a guy waiting outside for 20mins staring at me the whole time

Oh no not a good start to the day for her
.MUFC.13/03/2020 09:20

My son was born on a Friday 13th. Yes he's a pain.

mine wasn’t born on Friday the 13th and he’s a pain too.
No, I'm not superstitious - fingers crossed! 🤞
Edited by: "Lymmit" 13th Mar
esar13/03/2020 09:20

If I ever had good luck when seeing 2 magpies etc, then maybe, but since …If I ever had good luck when seeing 2 magpies etc, then maybe, but since that's a crock, unlikly

I hate seeing 1 magpie as I tend to have a bad day if I do.

Obviously likely to be coincidental and perhaps I just focus on negative on those day rather than the positives.
Lymmit13/03/2020 09:26

Lymmit13/03/2020 09:26

Me either

Touch wood
.MUFC.13/03/2020 09:29

Phew, I'm no longer superstitious

Good because that was the 13th comment
40097211-SVJiI.jpg
40097386-pTEJb.jpg
Nearly walked under a ladder today, thought better of it, anything could have happened!!
I'm not stupidstitious.
I guess i'm.....

40103609-SDvnM.jpg
Nothing untoward happened to me
I've only just realised thanks to this that we had a Friday the 13th 2 days ago.
My mother was born on good Friday the 13th and she has a gorgeous black cat so no not superstitious at all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants